THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Thanks! Will go down on bank line size to fit more line. Would like at least 25-30 ft. Also trying to find a way to make it launch bait like a slingshot. Must continue to over-engineer. Lol.

If you want to play with some Saratoga Shadow Strike line, let me know when you want to pick it up. I have bright yellow in 250lb and 300lb (0.8 mm and 1 mm dia) and a dark green in the 300lb.

I bought it several years ago for a non-fishing use and would be happy to give you 100' of a couple of them.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    If you want to play with some Saratoga Shadow Strike line, let me know when you want to pick it up. I have bright yellow in 250lb and 300lb (0.8 mm and 1 mm dia) and a dark green in the 300lb.

I bought it several years ago for a non-fishing use and would be happy to give you 100' of a couple of them.

Awesome! Would love to test them out! 1mm would be the closest to #9 line. Much appreciated! Text incoming...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    20230417_105800.jpg
    I seen this at Tractor Supply today.
    I need something simple to put a few rifles in when company comes especially grandchildren.
    I don't need anything more than to keep children and lazy opportunistic thieves from getting my home defense rifles, and soon shotgun.
    Are these decent enough for that role?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    View attachment 270378
    I seen this at Tractor Supply today.
    I need something simple to put a few rifles in when company comes especially grandchildren.
    I don't need anything more than to keep children and lazy opportunistic thieves from getting my home defense rifles, and soon shotgun.
    Are these decent enough for that role?

If you’re looking for a locking cabinet, I’d say yes.

If you’re looking for a safe, I’d say no.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Dang. I can’t even go to the grocery that cheap. Who needs food anyway?
    We had our first $400 grocery bill for one weeks stuff a couple of weeks back. It does change your perspective on the price of a good gun after that. I used to use $250 as a yardstick for purchasing stuff on a whim because I'd say "That's less than the cost of a good dinner out". Now, it's up to $400.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I figure that gun was already in the pipeline and they figured they'd still release it and see if they could recoup any of the money spend on the R&D and manufacturing.
    The prices on both of the guns I listed above reflect the changing market I think. The P10S is the non-OR model. The P10M is, if nothing else, a cheap pocket pistol or maybe a good tackle box gun. At that price, they would make good stocking stuffers at Christmas.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom