• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    No response at all from Palmetto State Armory. I did some more digging into their customer service, or lack there of, apparently average email response time is around 8 days... Doesn't sound like they will be getting anymore of my money going forward. I tried giving them a second chance, I will continue waiting for a response. Not holding my breath. I think I've figured out their game though. Biggest complaint from them has always been slow shipping. I'm convinced that they are slow to ship because the products are not built yet. They list them online and build after the orders are in. Why else would the upper I ordered which was "in stock" be canceled due to a "manufacturing issue"?

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    No response at all from Palmetto State Armory. I did some more digging into their customer service, or lack there of, apparently average email response time is around 8 days... Doesn't sound like they will be getting anymore of my money going forward. I tried giving them a second chance, I will continue waiting for a response. Not holding my breath. I think I've figured out their game though. Biggest complaint from them has always been slow shipping. I'm convinced that they are slow to ship because the products are not built yet. They list them online and build after the orders are in. Why else would the upper I ordered which was "in stock" be canceled due to a "manufacturing issue"?

I have suspected that is how they operate as well. I am interested in the response you get from them, if any. I want to like them, I really do. You get a lot for the money from them. I value customer service and basic business ethics over saving a few dollars though.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I have suspected that is how they operate as well. I am interested in the response you get from them, if any. I want to like them, I really do. You get a lot for the money from them. I value customer service and basic business ethics over saving a few dollars though.
    I sent a very polite, detailed and professional email. It took some time to put together and I thought about it for three days. I warned that I and others would be waiting to see the response. I will gladly spend a little more and shop elsewhere. I am even considering disassembling my current ARs to sell off all the PSA parts. I don't want to do it, but I will not represent a company that does not care about the customers.... This will of course mess up my favorite, the pistol or "fire extinguisher" as mouse calls it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I sent a very polite, detailed and professional email. It took some time to put together and I thought about it for three days. I warned that I and others would be waiting to see the response. I will gladly spend a little more and shop elsewhere. I am even considering disassembling my current ARs to sell off all the PSA parts. I don't want to do it, but I will not represent a company that does not care about the customers.... This will of course mess up my favorite, the pistol or "fire extinguisher" as mouse calls it.

I like the "Fire Extinguisher"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom