Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Me too as the site schedule only showed it a day or so before it happened.

Yep. I wish they would allow members to "rent" the bays for an extra fee. 2 hours at a time. I'd pay a little extra to know I could reserve a bay and that it not be bumped by something else. Or for that matter, that group events setup by members could be put on the calendar. That would also work and prevent what happened previously from occurring again.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm nearing my cap on the CZ collection. Right now, I'm at 10 CZs or 12 if you include the two I built for my sons. There are 2 additional clones and 2 more CZ built 1911s. The clones might find new homes over time but it would be hard to part with any of the CZs. I could see adding the compact SP01 maybe, a 97B or maybe trading the G23 for a P10C but that's about it. The 1911 side of the house needs some filling out going forward.

I wonder if we could reserve a bay by formalizing our group a bit. How about calling our shoot the semi-annual IAOCZN (Indiana Association Of CZ Nuts) convention. Our mission will be to practice shooting while sipping from the big vat of Koolaid that will be spread across the tables.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'm nearing my cap on the CZ collection. Right now, I'm at 10 CZs or 12 if you include the two I built for my sons. There are 2 additional clones and 2 more CZ built 1911s. The clones might find new homes over time but it would be hard to part with any of the CZs. I could see adding the compact SP01 maybe, a 97B or maybe trading the G23 for a P10C but that's about it. The 1911 side of the house needs some filling out going forward.

I wonder if we could reserve a bay by formalizing our group a bit. How about calling our shoot the semi-annual IAOCZN (Indiana Association Of CZ Nuts) convention. Our mission will be to practice shooting while sipping from the big vat of Koolaid that will be spread across the tables.

That's a great idea Tim. I wonder if we give ourselves an official sounding name if we could legitimately reserve a bay? :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom