churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I'm not sure what I'll do about the P10C. It all depends on how it feels in the hand when a shop gets one in. I have absolutely no need for one, but that was true many guns ago, yet I keep shopping. I should probably trade my G23 on the first one I see in .40 since all of the G23 holsters should still work with it. That's a nice idea except I don't think I'll get squat for the G23 in today's market.

Market is soft across the board. Full of low ball flippers and idiots selling off after the dreams of profits were dashed by Trumps win.

I will wait for you guys to buy one of those Glock copies. Then I will shoot it. Most likely make a sour face and hand it back. No offense intended of course.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Market is soft across the board. Full of low ball flippers and idiots selling off after the dreams of profits were dashed by Trumps win.

I will wait for you guys to buy one of those Glock copies. Then I will shoot it. Most likely make a sour face and hand it back. No offense intended of course.

You've done that a time or two already. ;)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Over the last year, I got rid of a couple guns to make way for better guns and am happy with where I'm at right now. The downside is that there's not much left in there that I can easily grab to trade for a new gun. What is easy to let go of will not bring much cash. One of those is a P22. Been years since I shot it. Never really liked it, but it's been handy for teaching new shooters how to shoot. But, it's worth maybe $150 on a good day. That doesn't make a big dent in a new gun cost.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Over the last year, I got rid of a couple guns to make way for better guns and am happy with where I'm at right now. The downside is that there's not much left in there that I can easily grab to trade for a new gun. What is easy to let go of will not bring much cash. One of those is a P22. Been years since I shot it. Never really liked it, but it's been handy for teaching new shooters how to shoot. But, it's worth maybe $150 on a good day. That doesn't make a big dent in a new gun cost.

Mags......new mags/ammo.....:)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Here in a few weeks I should have everything done. That will put me at 22 fully Cajunized guns. While I intend to stop for a while and catch up on ammo, mags and sights, you know how weak I am.
    Anyway, you can do the math.

Make that armed security. ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Here in a few weeks I should have everything done. That will put me at 22 fully Cajunized guns. While I intend to stop for a while and catch up on ammo, mags and sights, you know how weak I am.
    Anyway, you can do the math.

Make that armed security. ;)

I feel anyone thinking this would be an easy target would be seriously and painfully mistaken.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom