• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Feeling extremely lucky tonight. 2016 almost got me.... Went out for a little drive in my hot rod to clear my head a little bit. Was sitting at a light waiting to cross US 30. Light turned green and I started to let the clutch out, something told me to look left. Had I been 10 feet further forward, I wouldn't be here right now. Semi decided to blow the light. Boy if that doesn't make ya think....

Good for you .....

Your name is on the list,

But it is NOT your time .....

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It was pretty good. We have been having some issues with a couple of guns and those weren't resolved like we had hoped. But, that's just a part of the process. Still a good time. The Wizard's Frankengun is really something.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Morning WTB, BA and the rest of the gang. Sleep is no longer my friend. Have not been to bed yet.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Well, there is a RAMI BD available. Used and only has the 14 round mag. Has night sights. Only real down side is you'd have to deal with Bud's.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog.../719013368/used+CZ+2075+Rami+9mm+Night+Sights

Meh...

You have to be a "Team Buds" member, whatever the hell that entails. No pictures, which drives me bat :poop: crazy. Missing one mag. My first and only transaction with Buds was the worst deal I've ever had (remember the cracked frame on project Scarface?). Buds did take care of me on that deal in the end, but it was still a hassle, cost me money and taught me never to buy a gun online again without seeing some accurate pictures of the actual product I'm buying. Oh, and the most important part, I'm broke as a joke right now.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Morning BA, TopDog, and WTB.
    I'm still in the honeymoon stage with my Keurig and loving it. :coffee:

Just prior to Christmas Amazon had a heck of a deal on K-cups. I bought 5 box's of 85 count coffee at a good discount. Should last me close to a year.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Ah such is life. Everyone has things to bear.

I need to get to the range I think that would help a great deal.

I'm sure it would...:yesway:

Meh...

You have to be a "Team Buds" member, whatever the hell that entails. No pictures, which drives me bat :poop: crazy. Missing one mag. My first and only transaction with Buds was the worst deal I've ever had (remember the cracked frame on project Scarface?). Buds did take care of me on that deal in the end, but it was still a hassle, cost me money and taught me never to buy a gun online again without seeing some accurate pictures of the actual product I'm buying. Oh, and the most important part, I'm broke as a joke right now.

I guess they must be hit or miss. I got my P229 CPO from Bud's and it turned out pretty nice. That was my only transaction from them.

Morning BA, TopDog, and WTB.
    I'm still in the honeymoon stage with my Keurig and loving it. :coffee:

Morning T-DOGG :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom