• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    [video=youtube;r1zWm09BOrM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1zWm09BOrM&feature=em-subs_digest[/video]

So it does not have the one thing that makes CZ stand out from the competition, the hallmark of CZ, internal rails. I will wait until its out in the wild and a few more experts have put their hands on it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    So it does not have the one thing that makes CZ stand out from the competition, the hallmark of CZ, internal rails. I will wait until its out in the wild and a few more experts have put their hands on it.

Loved the video and will almost definitely pick one up when they come out. I'm very excited to try one.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Feeling extremely lucky tonight. 2016 almost got me.... Went out for a little drive in my hot rod to clear my head a little bit. Was sitting at a light waiting to cross US 30. Light turned green and I started to let the clutch out, something told me to look left. Had I been 10 feet further forward, I wouldn't be here right now. Semi decided to blow the light. Boy if that doesn't make ya think....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Well.......
    1, yes it is a CZ
    2, it is a striker fired handgun
    3, I do not care for any striker fired handguns.
    4, way to G*%#k like for me.
    5, It is striker fired.

I will wait on one of you young fellers to get one and then we shall see.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Feeling extremely lucky tonight. 2016 almost got me.... Went out for a little drive in my hot rod to clear my head a little bit. Was sitting at a light waiting to cross US 30. Light turned green and I started to let the clutch out, something told me to look left. Had I been 10 feet further forward, I wouldn't be here right now. Semi decided to blow the light. Boy if that doesn't make ya think....

Daayyyuuuuuuuummmmmmmm

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom