• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Maybe we should schedule a Valley Forge shoot for January 2018. That will give us a year to find something that would be a repro from a rifle of that era. Then we shoot them in the freezing cold just because.
    I like the sounds of that. Not sure I can wait that long. I am looking at Pedersoli options. Specifically the Cabelas Blue Ridge and Kentucky models. I think the bigger the bore the better, since it will only be for fun.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I guess this weekend sometime the latest 85B is headed south for Cerakote. It should be interesting. You never know how close it will come out to what you envision. Fingers are crossed.

The Oops gun is getting the Cajun workover. I am hoping to be able to test drive that next week sometime. It will also be my first with TFX Pro sights instead of the regular TFX. I am interested to see the difference.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Glad to hear it. I look forward to shooting with you again, hopefully sometime this spring. Gotta head into work. I will talk to ya later. Have a good one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom