88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Good morning folks! :coffee:

Would anyone here have a rear sight for a 75 pre B. (1989)? Thanks in advance.

Do you know which type of early sight you need? Of the 3 pre-Bs I bought a couple of years ago, two had the later style rear dovetail and one had the early style. If you need the later style, I can send you one straight away. The earlier type might be a bit more difficult to come by though, but since I think it was smaller, a later one might be able to be cut to fit. PM me your address and I'll send out a later style to see if that helps you out. I have at least one laying around that could use a good home.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It would be nice to have a fireplace today. If I had one I might sleep in front of it tonight.

The wife and I tried that last Saturday. Between the dog taking up half of the sectional and her and I squeezing into the other half, I only lasted an hour before my back told me it was time to go upstairs to a regular bed. It was nice while it lasted though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The wife and I tried that last Saturday. Between the dog taking up half of the sectional and her and I squeezing into the other half, I only lasted an hour before my back told me it was time to go upstairs to a regular bed. It was nice while it lasted though.

Dog would be on the floor.....:):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Sounds like a good day to put a fire in the fireplace and work from home. That said, I'm heading into the office in a couple of minutes, so I need to go warm up the F150.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    Most days I can get about the same amount of work done, whether at home or in the office. At home just gives me more time to get stuff done around the house when I need to get up and get the blood flowing :)

I don't get much work done at the office either so I suppose it may be about a wash.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom