Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That's what attracted me to the Sig Nightmare. That and the round butt.

1849916_01_sig_sauer_1911_carry_nightmare_640.jpg

I like round butts :D

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    What a crap day. Wife called about an hour ago and said she'd been in a car accident. Going to lunch someone hit her and took off. If we're lucky the car will be written off as totaled. Either way it's going to cost us... *sigh*

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Well good news folks. I'm not an old fart after all. Still retain my 20/20 vision. The problems I was experiencing were due to light sensitivity, she did however put me on a Glaucoma watch and wants me to come in for a checkup every 2 years. Now I need to find another excuse for my poor shooting.....

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    What a crap day. Wife called about an hour ago and said she'd been in a car accident. Going to lunch someone hit her and took off. If we're lucky the car will be written off as totaled. Either way it's going to cost us... *sigh*

Very sorry to hear that. Amazing how inconsiderate people ruin it for the rest of us.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Sorry to hear about the accident Tom. It really sucks to run up against some of the lesser members of our society now days. Responsibility for actions is not the strong suite of some of the younger folks today. Heck, responsibility seems to escape older ones too. Fortunately, we have some stellar examples of the best in society in this thread, so there is hope for the world yet.

This is why I generally shoot better with "Point & Shoot" techniques as I can no longer hold a sight/target picture.
    Glasses/Lasik will not fix this either.

As my vision gets worse with age, I'm practicing point shooting more and more. The key is a consistent grip and finger groove grips help with that. So, everything that gets carried, gets the grips now days. Hogue for the CZs, Pierce for the 1911s.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Just got off the phone with David at Cajun Gun Works. He was kind enough to put me on the order list for a SP-01 Tactical, Cajunized. :rockwoot:The only bad part is that he does not expect to get any till February. :xmad: I know the wait will be worth it.
    When he found out that I am from Indiana, he made a nice remark about INGO and the Wizard...He said the Wizard does great work!!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just got off the phone with David at Cajun Gun Works. He was kind enough to put me on the order list for a SP-01 Tactical, Cajunized. :rockwoot:The only bad part is that he does not expect to get any till February. :xmad: I know the wait will be worth it.
    When he found out that I am from Indiana, he made a nice remark about INGO and the Wizard...He said the Wizard does great work!!!

You should have bought the gun local and sent it to the wizard. He has done 3 of mine and no complaints.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sorry to hear about the accident Tom. It really sucks to run up against some of the lesser members of our society now days. Responsibility for actions is not the strong suite of some of the younger folks today. Heck, responsibility seems to escape older ones too. Fortunately, we have some stellar examples of the best in society in this thread, so there is hope for the world yet.

As my vision gets worse with age, I'm practicing point shooting more and more. The key is a consistent grip and finger groove grips help with that. So, everything that gets carried, gets the grips now days. Hogue for the CZs, Pierce for the 1911s.

Just ordered a set of the Pearce enhancements for my in progress Champion. They are just the best.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Warrants/no insurance/no license/intoxicated or any combination of this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom