88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

What happens when you put a CZ and a 1911 together in a dark safe?
    Isn't that how the Rami came about? It sure looks like the love child of a 1911 and CZ.

I finally got the BCG for the 300BO build yesterday. PSA has some good prices on stuff, but they sure are slow to ship sometimes. Now that I have a NibX BCG for the AR pistol, I can return the borrowed BCG to the DPMS which brings all of the ARs back up to operational status. That's a family that starting to grow too. They are not going to outnumber the 1911s any time soon, but if I build out the stripped lowers I bought last month, they'll be close.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I tried to order a new 75b omega today and was told that they are being discontinued. From what I was told, the new model of 75b will not have the omega trigger and will be "convertible" to decocker.

I think the person that told you that was incorrect. Per the CZ website, they are coming out with a new 75B Omega and it sounds like it will be the same as today's, but with the included parts to swap between the decocker and safety versions. Per the CZ website:
    A further evolution of the 75 B Ω, the new Convertible version allows users to swap from decocker to safety operation in the same manner as the popular P-07/P-09 pistols. Using the same simplified, more robust variation of the 75’s trigger system as the previous Omega...

Looks like the P-01 will have an Omega version as well. There's this one too:
    15z_CZP01OmegaUrbanGrey_L_91299_01299-500x413.png

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    What are everyone's thoughts on the new 'Urban Gray' color CZ is offering in 2016? I kind of like it. It looks to be a bit warmer than the normal gray offered and the describe it as a mix of FDE and gray.
    15z_CZSP01TacticalUrbanGrey_L_91253_01253.png

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I like it. Especially if it's their poly coat. That stuff is tough. I'd still prefer black, but that looks pretty nice too.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'd love to see CZ produce a version of every one of their pistols in stainless. Until then, I kind of like the new look. It's a nice departure from the norm. I'd have to see one in person though before I'd put money into one of them.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Well I guess I am the odd man out once again.
    I like it, it's not battleship gray from what I can tell from the pictures, but an odd color.
    Stainless makes a nice BBQ gun, especially the bright polished Stainless, the matt Stainless is better. But you got to go low glow for that true tacticool effect.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well I guess I am the odd man out once again.
    I like it, it's not battleship gray from what I can tell from the pictures, but an odd color.
    Stainless makes a nice BBQ gun, especially the bright polished Stainless, the matt Stainless is better. But you got to go low glow for that true tacticool effect.

Odd is OK TD.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I think the person that told you that was incorrect. Per the CZ website, they are coming out with a new 75B Omega and it sounds like it will be the same as today's, but with the included parts to swap between the decocker and safety versions. Per the CZ website:

Good to know. I hadn't checked it out yet... just went by what the one dealer told me over the phone.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Anyone know when/where these will be available? I'm seeing almost nothing on the interwebz about them. I'm pretty damn sure I need one of these next (sorry 1911 fund, looks like you're on hold again).

index.jpg

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    What are everyone's thoughts on the new 'Urban Gray' color CZ is offering in 2016? I kind of like it. It looks to be a bit warmer than the normal gray offered and the describe it as a mix of FDE and gray.
    15z_CZSP01TacticalUrbanGrey_L_91253_01253.png

Had that not been sold out when I ordered my SP-01, I probably would have ordered that color instead of the black.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom