Not open for further replies.

craigkim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fishers
    Very sweet. Pics when you can.

Here's some info on modding the grip if you ever decide you want to either get rid of the meat tenderizer and/or do a grip reduction/trigger guard undercut/beavertail undercut.
    Tactical Sport frame reduction

That's going to be really nice.
    The grip in general, from the awful oak, to the crude checkering isn't awesome. I dont find it to be too large or uncomfortable, just junky. I think itll be fine by simply replacing the wooden panels with the aluminum aftermarket ones. This thing is very large, but I feel like that along with the weight and sight radius make it very stable. Much more so with dry fire than my SP01 Shadow. Cant wait to shoot it Saturday. Also, the two tone is ugly imo.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Yup. That's why so many people with them grind the meat tenderizers off and cerakote it. The aluminum grips will be a nice addition.

Im excited for when those orange versions start becoming available. I'd be pretty excited to see those become part of their standard line up and potentially replace the standard TS.

The grip in general, from the awful oak, to the crude checkering isn't awesome. I dont find it to be too large or uncomfortable, just junky. I think itll be fine by simply replacing the wooden panels with the aluminum aftermarket ones. This thing is very large, but I feel like that along with the weight and sight radius make it very stable. Much more so with dry fire than my SP01 Shadow. Cant wait to shoot it Saturday. Also, the two tone is ugly imo.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I tried to order a new 75b omega today and was told that they are being discontinued. From what I was told, the new model of 75b will not have the omega trigger and will be "convertible" to decocker.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Cool bits for thre M1A and a recent AR build came in today.
    Picatiny conversion to mount a BiPod on the M1. A Harris BiPod. A Sadlack (Sp) optic mount.
    Spent some time in the shop and the M1 is ready to rock. It is sporting a Vortex Viper.

The AR got 3 Key-Mod rails. A ambi-single point sling mount. Also a much better than MilSpec stock.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I tried to order a new 75b omega today and was told that they are being discontinued. From what I was told, the new model of 75b will not have the omega trigger and will be "convertible" to decocker.

Kool so my 75 B omega will be a collectible :rockwoot:

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County

They still have them on Gunbroker.
    I can't heard anything about them being discontinued, but you would need to ask Birds.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    So what's that mean for CGW upgrades for 75b's? If true, is it possible that there may not be upgrades right off the bat?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Interesting. I'd heard something about this, but thought it was incorrect info as I thought the Omega trigger was newer and didn't think they'd change. Here's hoping the new trigger will be even sweeter!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom