Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    "If" there was a future CZ purchase by me it would be either a 97BD or an SP01 Tactical in 9mm. Those are the only two models I still lust over.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I think my Springer and the 97 could be like buddies that hang out together in the safe. They would compliment each other well. Both prime examples of fullsize steel .45's, one representing the SA trigger at its finest, the other holding it's own in the DA/SA world.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've got to admit, having the 40P really has changed my perspective on getting a CZ with a decocker for the better. I'm still not a fan of carrying something that is called a decocker near my lower extremities, but aside from that, I've really come to like pistols equipped with one.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There's a reason it's called the CZickness thread and not the 'Normal folks that like CZs' thread.

This thread has been referred to out in the big ugly as Nonsense by a member who apparently has no sense of humor.

My response was on point.

If you are browsing in here either join in on the fun or change the channel.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think my Springer and the 97 could be like buddies that hang out together in the safe. They would compliment each other well. Both prime examples of fullsize steel .45's, one representing the SA trigger at its finest, the other holding it's own in the DA/SA world.

These are my feelings exactly.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

If you leave a full size 1911 in the safe with a CZ 97B long enough, you'll start finding Rami's popping up in there. The Rami really is the love child of a 1911 and a CZ.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    This thread has been referred to out in the big ugly as Nonsense by a member who apparently has no sense of humor.

I feel the same way about a lot of other threads, but as you pointed out, it's easy enough to close the thread you're not enjoying and find one that you do.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Never mind, I saw who it was. If there is an opinion I value less on here it doesn't leap to mind. ;)

Hehehehehe.

I will not call someone out just make a point in the fact that to call a group of like minded gun enthusiasts "Nonsense" is wrong on all levels.

I so seldom see any of the highly opinionated ever post about guns, owning them, shooting them, modifying them, feeding them etc.
    Not to say it does not happen but not enough to register with me and I am everywhere.

LT-6 (who...???) got a lot of that and that is why they are totally covert now. Straight up went black.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Hehehehehe.

I will not call someone out just make a point in the fact that to call a group of like minded gun enthusiasts "Nonsense" is wrong on all levels.

I so seldom see any of the highly opinionated ever post about guns, owning them, shooting them, modifying them, feeding them etc.
    Not to say it does not happen but not enough to register with me and I am everywhere.

LT-6 (who...???) got a lot of that and that is why they are totally covert now. Straight up went black.
    Who? :scratch::dunno:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

I tried to rep you but I have to spread it around I guess. For the record, I quite enjoy our discussions in here, those of you that I've met and hung out with in person I consider my friends. This thread is an extension of the same friendships and conversations I have with people outside of Ingo. I am no different in here than I am in person. I worked damn hard to be this crazy and it ain't easy to maintain it, but hanging with you guys sure does help make it easier. I love our brotherhood in here (some girls are welcome too:) ).

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I could really get into a railed 97 or an sp01 in omega flavor.

Nonsense? Huh, makes perfect sense to me! CZs, 1911s, friends, cheeseburgers, mustached women, donuts and bromances. What's not to love? :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom