Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yep, the Wizard has been advocating a partial upgrade for my P09 since I am not rolling in dough. Not sure I would be satisfied after all the full Cajun shooting I have done. I am the king of trigger snobs now.

Right there with you.

I have found better parts for my 1911 upgrades. EGW makes some seriously sweet pieces.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am about to get insanely busy. Big project going that is hour and a half one way roll. It will take a week to build the metal. Near a week to get all the equipment and get organized. 1 full day just to pack everything over and load it out. 2 full weekends to install it and at least 1 full day set up run time.
    Put the Holidays in the middle of this and Oh Boy.
    Up side, Gun fun fund will be boosted back up.Custom 1911 will be fully funded and I might squeeze an new AR out of it as well. 24" bull barrel like the Wizards. I know how to build one of those.....:):

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My list now include the CZ 1911, an AR and a CZ 527 left handed bolt gun in .223. The P09 wasn't on the list until I started being uncomfortable with the idea of 9mm and heavy clothing.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am about to get insanely busy. Big project going that is hour and a half one way roll. It will take a week to build the metal. Near a week to get all the equipment and get organized. 1 full day just to pack everything over and load it out. 2 full weekends to install it and at least 1 full day set up run time.
    Put the Holidays in the middle of this and Oh Boy.
    Up side, Gun fun fund will be boosted back up.Custom 1911 will be fully funded and I might squeeze an new AR out of it as well. 24" bull barrel like the Wizards. I know how to build one of those.....:):
    Sounds like a lot of work for a retired guy. Good news on the gun fund front, though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sounds like a lot of work for a retired guy. Good news on the gun fund front, though.

That is why I continue to do the work. It helps support the kids and lets Pa-Pa play with his guns and not get into the budget.

I am also striving to keep what I now have in the safe. I like each and every one of my kids. Much love has been put into them.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I was just looking through my gun book. I have acquired 15 guns this year and 10 of them have already moved on. '16 will not be like that. I am going to do my very best not to sell anymore. Don't buy it unless you plan on keeping it. :yesway:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was just looking through my gun book. I have acquired 15 guns this year and 10 of them have already moved on. '16 will not be like that. I am going to do my very best not to sell anymore. Don't buy it unless you plan on keeping it. :yesway:

Good reminder. I need to take an hour or so and put my book back in order....if possible.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    :wavey: Headed north 4 hours this morning with a customer to deliver a car he's giving to his daughter. Theres talk of a snow storm.... I'll believe it when I see it. Hopefully won't be too bad, worst part will be the 4 hour drive back hauling an empty trailer... You all have a good day!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I need to update mine as well. Today will be doing that, cleaning guns and possibly an update to the family portrait.

th_IMG_0573_zpsc0pzv7o9.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    :wavey: Headed north 4 hours this morning with a customer to deliver a car he's giving to his daughter. Theres talk of a snow storm.... I'll believe it when I see it. Hopefully won't be too bad, worst part will be the 4 hour drive back hauling an empty trailer... You all have a good day!

Be safe, Rusty. Check in when you get home.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

And you stay safe out there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom