• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    That's why I got the AR's all wrapped up. Do you really think 1911's will be something that goes all wonky? They're low capacity, and have been around forever. No doubt they're awesome, but I can't see anything happening with 1911's. Maybe it'll be tough to find one at a good price for a few months, but 1911's should always come back. And they're not really guns that seem to get the crazy panic buying. For the nice ones, they seem to be too expensive for the panic buyers. I'd think they would want glocks, M&P's, P320's, etc...

But who the hell knows. I would have never in 100 years thought that 22lr wouldn't be on the shelf at wally world.

Plus, I refuse to take on debt for firearms. Unless I can buy with cash, I don't buy. So I have to save until I've got the cash.

Pricing may be about to go stupid again in this political climate. Do not wait to long. The HildaBeast looms near.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I still can't see her actually getting elected. If she's gets the Democrat nomination, I know a lot of Dems that have said they would rather vote for Trump (and they really hate him).

A high tide raises all boats. If the prices go crazy no guns will be immune.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    All gun prices will rise when the shelves empty out.
    If butt head.....I mean Obummer gets his executive order on background checks established we are all screwed.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    You really think that's a possibility? Seems like something that would have to go through the House and Senate. This isn't just an EO to enforce current law, that's a new law. And if it were a possibility, I think he would have done it already.

I really hope it's not a possibility. But who the hell knows with this current administration. Bunch of idiots leading things these days. And nobody is willing to tell them no.

All gun prices will rise when the shelves empty out.
    If butt head.....I mean Obummer gets his executive order on background checks established we are all screwed.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    My 2016 goals. (Which are subject to change with the weather.)

Stainless commander, will be carry piece.
    Mossberg 930 JM Pro 24" barrel
    CZ SP-01, fitted out to be HD and range toy plinker.

Seems easy enough and all are doable.

Oh and always more mags and ammo...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You really think that's a possibility? Seems like something that would have to go through the House and Senate. This isn't just an EO to enforce current law, that's a new law. And if it were a possibility, I think he would have done it already.

I really hope it's not a possibility. But who the hell knows with this current administration. Bunch of idiots leading things these days.

The electorate put them in there.....twice......yes, he is above the law as he has demonstrated repeatedly.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    You, sir, have excellent taste. What SS commander? DW perhaps?

My 2016 goals. (Which are subject to change with the weather.)

Stainless commander, will be carry piece.
    Mossberg 930 JM Pro 24" barrel
    CZ SP-01, fitted out to be HD and range toy plinker.

Seems easy enough and all are doable.

Oh and always more mags and ammo...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    She has already been anointed the new queen by the media and by the big money. It's a done deal.

Butt head......I mean "O" was chosen well before he was elected.
    The electoral votes have been manipulated successfully. The :koolaid: has been distributed....consumed and is in full effect.

There are some right here in ingo that will be voting for her. I have no idea why.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hopefully the people can tell them otherwise. I'm seriously nervous about this one. She's the first candidate I've ever been seriously scared of. President Obama is not good, but I'm not scared of him. I don't think he's evil or a bad person. I just don't like his policies and what he's done. Hilary, I really think is a bad person. And the possibility of her leading this country is seriously terrifying to me.

She has already been anointed the new queen by the media and by the big money. It's a done deal.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    That's where I'm at as well. I really love the DW's. But the Springer Loadeds are really nice, a lot cheaper, and I'm going to replace parts anyway.....

Question for you. Why the Ruger instead of a Springer? The Springers seem to be a bit nicer IMHO.

That would be nice.... But I don't think it's gonna happen, gonna try to locate well fit up Ruger. Unless something used pops up that catches my eye. Would love the new DW Valor non bob, not sure it's in the cards....

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    You, sir, have excellent taste. What SS commander? DW perhaps?

That's where I'm at as well. I really love the DW's. But the Springer Loadeds are really nice, a lot cheaper, and I'm going to replace parts anyway.....

Question for you. Why the Ruger instead of a Springer? The Springers seem to be a bit nicer IMHO.
    I've already got a springer RO and love it, but that extra 3/4" really digs into me while sitting, AIWB.... Looking for a stainless commander, to my knowledge SA doesn't currently make one. Otherwise I would go that route.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Butt head......I mean "O" was chosen well before he was elected.
    The electoral votes have been manipulated successfully. The :koolaid: has been distributed....consumed and is in full effect.

There are some right here in ingo that will be voting for her. I have no idea why.

Had it not been for INGO, I probably would be too. I was surrounded by libs and drunk on the :koolaid:

Oh, and morning. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom