Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes. Not sure if I want to go that high for that piece. We'll see.

It will be the best one for the money and should align with the optic you have on the gun. That is why I suggested that one. It is fully adjustable as well. You will see why that is a plus when you put it on the rifle.
    Hence the money.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I've been drooling over one for a good while now. I had the funds recently, but like we talked about earlier, priorities shifted with the current climate. Those funds went into a carbine and towards a smaller carry handgun for when I can't carry my normal full size handgun. Back to saving, I suppose. All the fun moneys are currently blown.

On the plus side, I have almost finished upgrading every single gun I own. What a shock to the pocket book that was. Upgrades get seriously expensive. But they now all have great triggers, barrels, optics, etc.....except the 10/22.

I like those objectives.
    I have a seriously sweet SA loaded in stainless full of parts.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've been drooling over one for a good while now. I had the funds recently, but like we talked about earlier, priorities shifted with the current climate. Those funds went into a carbine and towards a smaller carry handgun for when I can't carry my normal full size handgun. Back to saving, I suppose. All the fun moneys are currently blown.

I had to scramble to get the funds together for the Springfield.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    On the plus side, those loaded models go for under $800 new these days. Hopefully I'll have that saved up by July. Then I'll have to save for the upgrades.

Until then, I've got some sweet pieces of machinery to throw lead downrange. I'm seriously impressed with the Geissele I just put in the SPR. I can't wait to get that thing to the range after I get the Larue barrel installed.

I need to get a family pic up once I get the two AR builds finished up.

I had to scramble to get the funds together for the Springfield.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    On the plus side, those loaded models go for under $800 new these days. Hopefully I'll have that saved up by July. Then I'll have to save for the upgrades.

Until then, I've got some sweet pieces of machinery to throw lead downrange. I'm seriously impressed with the Geissele I just put in the SPR. I can't wait to get that thing to the range after I get the Larue barrel installed.

Pricing may be about to go stupid again in this political climate. Do not wait to long. The HildaBeast looms near.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all...:coffee:

I'm seriously glad I hang out here. I thought I was bad, but you guys are much, much worse... psyko

Goals for 2016, what's yours:

1) Finish the 10/22 project - CPC barrel/bolt work, Kidd trigger, pillar and glass bed the action
    2) Get a nice holster from JM Custom Kydex for the SP-01
    3) Get a Springer Loaded 1911 and hot rod it with a nice fire control group
    4) Build an SBR out of the matched upper/lower I have sitting in the safe

My list is easy:
    1) sell or cajunize my remaining CZ's
    2) feed what I have
    3) training

That's it. I seriously hope to not buy anything new in 2016. Of course, that doesn't take trades out of consideration.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom