• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Someone at CZ is just getting it right. I recently realized the top guns on my wish list were all CZ's. A DW Valor, a 75B Omega, and a 527 in 17 Hornet. Very classy looking guns, and all of superior or at least comparable quality to other firearms in their price range.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    I am considering reenlisting this coming year. If I do and they have a bonus, I'm going to thank myself with a DW Valor. I still don't own a 1911, and I think I want to do it right the first time. Plus, I think that is a gorgeous pistol. A model of the beauty of simplicity. Am I missing a better option in that price range?

I think the Valor is probably the best gun in that price range buying new
    If you take that same money and buy used, you can get more for the same money...
    For instance...

FS: Les Baer Custom Carry - AR15.COM
    viewFile.html

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Yep, the Valor is one handsome 1911, for sure. Oddly enough, since I love stainless 1911's, but I prefer it in duty coat. Gorgeous! :drool:

Lol, I'm the opposite. I usually can't get into stainless pistols, even 1911's. But I think I slightly prefer the Valor in stainless. But I'm torn.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Are CZ's hard to get right now due to NATO contracts using up production capacity ?

(Rumor control, I know a guy that called a guy that thought he heard something )

Some CZs are never easy to get. They seem to ship in batches of one or two models. Everyone will have those and nothing else. Until the next shipment comes in. :dunno:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Lol, I'm the opposite. I usually can't get into stainless pistols, even 1911's. But I think I slightly prefer the Valor in stainless. But I'm torn.

To each their own. Either version is nice and if you prefer it in stainless, you save around $300 - $400, so that's a consideration.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom