Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'm convinced that the root of the problem in the middle east is that there are too many people that have never had the happy experience of eating a double bacon cheeseburger. Open a Rally's in Syria and introduce the region to the wonderness of a bacon cheese burger and ISIS might become ISWAS. People that have known the joy of a bacon cheeseburger are less likely to strap a bomb on themselves when they can go grab a burger instead. After we carpet bomb the place, we really should send in the cheeseburger trucks to keep the peace.

:laugh:

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Yeah, I've shot mine at PB a couple times and at BGF before that, just don't find it that much fun. Either way, I have my one AR and I'm happy with it :D

Try out an IDPA style rifle shoot and you may change your mind.
    I got to shoot my AR 2 weekends in a row in competitions and it really got me excited about rifles again.
    If it sits in the safe all the time, it's hard to get excited about it.

I plan to either join Atlanta or Hamilton County Fish & Game next year (maybe both) so we'll definitely have a place to play rifles.
    I'm leaning toward HCFG because they have a 200 yard range, but Atlanta has a great pistol facility and it's always glittering with brass to pick up

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I got to shoot my AR 2 weekends in a row in competitions and it really got me excited about rifles again.

I plan to either join Atlanta or Hamilton County Fish & Game next year (maybe both) so we'll definitely have a place to play rifles.
    I'm leaning toward HCFG because they have a 200 yard range, but Atlanta has a great pistol facility and it's always glittering with brass to pick up

I'd be happy to be your guest at either range :D

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

I've looked at Atlanta and it's just a bit far north for me. I need to check out Hamilton. I like the idea of stretching past 100 yards with a couple of the rifles I have. I have a Swedish Mauser that needs exercised at a longer range. You are right though. Guns that sit in the safe do not generate excitement. Guns that are being worked are hard to put back down as long as there's ammo left.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I guess so....:):

I was having an adult discussion with a computer. It totally understood what I was saying.
    SkyNet became aware on 12/9/15 at 0630
    When I have an adult conversation with my computer I usually close the door and dim the lights... And I don't talk much!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom