• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Same here. Almost did it again with the CCO, but I was lucky that the vendor kept the low price and still had 2 of the guns in stock when I decided to take the plunge. Usually doesn't happen like that.
    If I'm looking for a specific gun I'll already have in my head the highest I'll go. Like with the P-07 I just bought. Soon as I seen it I didn't hesitate. Pulled the trigger. I'm looking for another Rami, if I see one for a fair price..... I'm pulling the trigger.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Yep, I think most of us have found that if the deal sounds good, strike right away. Sleeping on it means "I'm forcing myself to not take advantage of the deal"... :):

I should know better than to let a deal slip by. I'd love to say it's a lesson learned, but I'll probably make the same mistake next time around. You know, old dogs and such...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning everyone. I'm kicking myself this morning. I ordered a set of stripped lowers yesterday and then last night was looking at a couple of other deals that PSA had running. I started to do the math and realized that I could put together an AR pistol in 300BO for less than $400 with new parts as well as some from the parts bin. I waited to sleep on it though and now they are out of stock with the $249 8.5" upper. Arggh! :xmad:

With the run starting due to the use of the word terror in the media do not wait. Just do it.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I should know better than to let a deal slip by. I'd love to say it's a lesson learned, but I'll probably make the same mistake next time around. You know, old dogs and such...
    I was in a Colt 1911 kick a few years ago. I'm sure I over paid on a few of them. I've tried to not be an inpules buyer... But like you said... Old dogs!

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    If I'm looking for a specific gun I'll already have in my head the highest I'll go. Like with the P-07 I just bought. Soon as I seen it I didn't hesitate. Pulled the trigger. I'm looking for another Rami, if I see one for a fair price..... I'm pulling the trigger.
    Love the P-07 just an easy gun to shoot and feels great in the hand. The girlfriend and I went to the range on Sunday and I messed up and let her shoot it and now she loves it and says it needs to be with her!:lmfao:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Love the P-07 just an easy gun to shoot and feels great in the hand. The girlfriend and I went to the range on Sunday and I messed up and let her shoot it and now she loves it and says it needs to be with her!:lmfao:

My P-07 is slated to fill the spouses hands as soon as we get the time to hit the range. She dry fires it very well and the loaded weight is OK for her.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio

My P-07 is slated to fill the spouses hands as soon as we get the time to hit the range. She dry fires it very well and the loaded weight is OK for her.
    I'm not letting this one get to far from me. The more CZs shoot the more I love these guns. Can't wait to feel the Phantom back in my fat little fingers!! :)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    You still loving that CCO?

I am indeed. Hitting the range with a couple buddies tomorrow night after work and I'm really looking forward to shooting it again!

Yep, if you are in the market and something is in the price range, that's the time to buy.

I know, I do the same thing and then shake my head wondering what the heck.... :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom