• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    If anyone needs a leather Motorcycle vest let me know. Cleaned out my closet and found 3 brand new ones. Not sure why I have them... But I do.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning everyone. I'm kicking myself this morning. I ordered a set of stripped lowers yesterday and then last night was looking at a couple of other deals that PSA had running. I started to do the math and realized that I could put together an AR pistol in 300BO for less than $400 with new parts as well as some from the parts bin. I waited to sleep on it though and now they are out of stock with the $249 8.5" upper. Arggh! :xmad:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning everyone. I'm kicking myself this morning. I ordered a set of stripped lowers yesterday and then last night was looking at a couple of other deals that PSA had running. I started to do the math and realized that I could put together an AR pistol in 300BO for less than $400 with new parts as well as some from the parts bin. I waited to sleep on it though and now they are out of stock with the $249 8.5" upper. Arggh! :xmad:

Yep, I think most of us have found that if the deal sounds good, strike right away. Sleeping on it means "I'm forcing myself to not take advantage of the deal"... :):

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Yep, I think most of us have found that if the deal sounds good, strike right away. Sleeping on it means "I'm forcing myself to not take advantage of the deal"... :):
    Very true... While your thinking about it someone else is doing. I've lost a lot of great deals by second guessing myself.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Very true... While your thinking about it someone else is doing. I've lost a lot of great deals by second guessing myself.

Same here. Almost did it again with the CCO, but I was lucky that the vendor kept the low price and still had 2 of the guns in stock when I decided to take the plunge. Usually doesn't happen like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom