Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    You all need to look up Federal HST ammo. I am led to believe it is some serious social suppressing power.

I do need to freshen my 9mm social supply. Right now, I'm liking the Golden Saber's in 147g for those times when someone needs a good smack down. From what I've seen, those pack a serious bit of hurt in them.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I do need to freshen my 9mm social supply. Right now, I'm liking the Golden Saber's in 147g for those times when someone needs a good smack down. From what I've seen, those pack a serious bit of hurt in them.

They do. Yes they do.I have a butt load of them.
    I was shown some info today by a trusted source about the HST round. It seems to be A#1 out there right now. The price is very nice as well.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I did a quick trip out to MCFG yesterday afternoon to test the S&W 66 with the heavier trigger spring. Still getting light strikes with it. So, I put the stock main leaf spring back in and will do another test. I'm surprised that the Wilson Combat spring kit is giving light strikes. Right now, the leaf spring screw is turned all the way in when the Wilson spring is in there. Would a longer screw add tension or, is it better to just leave the factory spring in there? With the factory spring turned out about a half to 3/4 turn, the DA pull is down to about 9 lbs. If that's reliable, I might just leave it and move on.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Moments interruption (you folks have been patient with me doing this so far so I might as well press my luck).

Love the feel (grip) of my CZ 75, it fits my particular hand a little better than the SP01.

Does the CZ 75 Compact feel the same way ? How about the sub compact ?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Moments interruption (you folks have been patient with me doing this so far so I might as well press my luck).

Love the feel (grip) of my CZ 75, it fits my particular hand a little better than the SP01.

Does the CZ 75 Compact feel the same way ? How about the sub compact ?

My Compact feels the same to me as my full size. My Rami did feed different though. It was not as sculpted as the standard 75 or compact 75. Not bad, just different.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I honestly don't remember between the full sized and the compact. I have different grips on both so I don't even remember what the stock grips were like. I believe the compact is similar with just a shorter grip. The subcompact, the Rami, is a bit different. It's a bit more angular and thinner as well if I remember correctly. I don't know, I'm going to go back to fondling my Dan Wesson now... psyko

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I honestly don't remember between the full sized and the compact. I have different grips on both so I don't even remember what the stock grips were like. I believe the compact is similar with just a shorter grip. The subcompact, the Rami, is a bit different. It's a bit more angular and thinner as well if I remember correctly. I don't know, I'm going to go back to fondling my Dan Wesson now... psyko
    Be gentle with it in case you decide to trade it one day.:lmfao:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I did a quick trip out to MCFG yesterday afternoon to test the S&W 66 with the heavier trigger spring. Still getting light strikes with it. So, I put the stock main leaf spring back in and will do another test. I'm surprised that the Wilson Combat spring kit is giving light strikes. Right now, the leaf spring screw is turned all the way in when the Wilson spring is in there. Would a longer screw add tension or, is it better to just leave the factory spring in there? With the factory spring turned out about a half to 3/4 turn, the DA pull is down to about 9 lbs. If that's reliable, I might just leave it and move on.

I can not think as to why the wilson spring would give you isse.
    I will say that except for some of the more expensive Wilson parts I no longer use the 1911 pieces from them. For the same money I get better from EGW and C&S

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom