GettyImages-1197748720.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The first part is right.

But why do you hate his family?

And I'm sorry to hear of your Grandfather's passing, Kut. From the little I've heard you say about him, he was a good man.

Thank you, but he passed a while ago. I don't hate the reps family. I don't know where you got that. I just think in one's last bit of time on earth, he should be with loved ones.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Thank you, but he passed a while ago. I don't hate the reps family. I don't know where you got that. I just think in one's last bit of time on earth, he should be with loved ones.
    I have a close relative who died from that. Stage 4. That’s pretty much a done deal unless some miracle happens. Time to go home and put his house in order, mend any broken relationships, regardless of belief, seek forgiveness for wrongs done, and yes, reacquaint himself with his family. Whatever cause he thinks he has left on earth, there’s none more important than that at this time. There’s not much of that left for him.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This was after Gervais said how racist the Hollywood Foreign Press is, and how they don't include non-white people... Good on the cameraman to zoom out and show how white the room was.

oUcuO07.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Retarded media is labeling Ricky Gervais as right-wing now.

What a world we live in.
    The center has shifted far left. Even people on the left think they’re right wing. Had a deep conversation with my 19 y/o niece over the holidays. She’s said she felt like she’s getting more conservative because the left has just gotten so crazy. I asked her some questions about her views. She’s not a conservative by any stretch. Pro choice, feminist (though not 3rd wave as far as I can tell), not religious, doesn’t care about traditional values. Several other NOT conservative attributes. Not a Trump supporter by any stretch, but not exactly TDS either. Will likely vote for the democrat.

I told her that just because she looks at the far left and says she’s not one of those doesn’t mean she must then be the opposite. There’s a middle. She’s on the left side of that. It’s like people think that the far left viewpoint is the standard moderate viewpoint, and if you’re not that, you’re right wing. And that’s just not true.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I read that Trump stated the Iranians were standing down.

For many reasons, I hope he's right.

Politically, though, if he's wrong, that's the kind of thing that can come back to haunt him.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Well if they appear to be standing down now and then they do something different later I don't see how that would affect anybody politically. Everybody knows iran is a bunch of terrorists. Raghead terrorism is just normal.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This is interesting. Just called out Nervous Nancy and pencil neck Schiff.

[video=youtube;CqsC-TOj5-c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqsC-TOj5-c[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom