• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I haven't seen or heard a peep about this from the MSM. It is nowhere to be found on CNN.

This stuff was being discussed in conservative media for the last two years. In time the corporate media will catch up just before the IG report. I believe the IG report is ready to release but the are holding it back to so it can be leaked dribble by dribble so when it is officially released they can say thats old news. The corporate media always pulls that sheet...

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    cutEbWr.jpg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Came accross an 2018 article on Hollywood and liberals, two interesting things:

The amount of money donated from Hollywood

the Center for Responsive Politics reports that individuals and firms in the television, movie and music industries gave $84 million in campaign contributions during the 2016 election cycle, with 80 percent going to Democrats.

And a difference in thinking of the sides...

Where conservatives empathize foremost with family members and country, liberals extend the bounds of empathy to include friends, the socially disadvantaged and citizens of the world, to whom they’d like government to lend a hand.

I would suggest to the NYT that conservatives help with their own money, as evidenced by many studies indicating so, vs liberals wanting "government to lend a hand", to help with your money, not theirs...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/27/opinion/sunday/hollywood-liberal.html

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    This threads getting kinda far down the list, time to revive it. I don’t have salma pics so...

If you could have ANYONE of your wishes be president, who would it be?

Personally, I like Ben Shapiro. I think he actually does his homework and uses facts to determine his beliefs, and he tries to stay true to his religion without using religion to push his ideals. I think he’s critical of the left and the right, and would really be a good leader. So, what’s yours

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This threads getting kinda far down the list, time to revive it. I don’t have salma pics so...

If you could have ANYONE of your wishes be president, who would it be?

Personally, I like Ben Shapiro. I think he actually does his homework and uses facts to determine his beliefs, and he tries to stay true to his religion without using religion to push his ideals. I think he’s critical of the left and the right, and would really be a good leader. So, what’s yours

Tony Stark

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom