• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Yes I am. Nothing even resembling being on the order of magnitude that the Clintons perpetrated...

Not even sure I agree what Trump was accused of should be a crime. A campaign manager asks if the foundation charity can make donations in a primary state. There were also allegations of improper purchases of art etc.

How the heck does that equate to countries with major business with the US giving the foundation of the Secratary Of State millions...

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Yes I am. Nothing even resembling being on the order of magnitude that the Clintons perpetrated...

Not even sure I agree what Trump was accused of should be a crime. A campaign manager asks if the foundation charity can make donations in a primary state. There were also allegations of improper purchases of art etc.

How the heck does that equate to countries with major business with the US giving the foundation of the Secratary Of State millions...

And stopping when the political influence stopped. Good questions. Lets see if there is a good answer coming.
    Remember- Everything Trump does is shocking and illegal according to the NYT and Kutnupe.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    If only there was a Republican in charge who had the cojones to order an audit or investigate the Clinton Foundation.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So you think he was selling political influence too?

Well, the presidents seems to be selling political influence already, via his properties. So it makes sense why his foundation went ***s up, when there are other venues to curry favor. Nevertheless, the Trump Foundation was severely crooked. My point being, that that while the Clinton Foundation may have been crooked, it's seems odd that a Trump supporter would be pointing fingers, given the well known claims of corruption the Trump Foundation was apparently involved in. It's like Dan Fout's kid making fun of Fran Tarkenton for never winning a Super Bowl.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If only there was a Republican in charge who had the cojones to order an audit or investigate the Clinton Foundation.

See, this is why your influence is fading. The one in charge right now has demonstrated that he has more 'cojones' than all of his 2016 challengers combined, and he's staying afloat in a three-front war - which is better than that other hitler could pull off

But please, tell me again how Jeb! would have rooted out corruption. I could use a good laugh

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Well, the presidents seems to be selling political influence already, via his properties. So it makes sense why his foundation went ***s up, when there are other venues to curry favor. Nevertheless, the Trump Foundation was severely crooked. My point being, that that while the Clinton Foundation may have been crooked, it's seems odd that a Trump supporter would be pointing fingers, given the well known claims of corruption the Trump Foundation was apparently involved in. It's like Dan Fout's kid making fun of Fran Tarkenton for never winning a Super Bowl.

Selling influence via his properties? He offered to host the G7 at cost, so he isn't treating it as a money harvesting operation like the Clintons.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Who says the Clinton Foundation isn't being investigated?

2x6879.jpg

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    LOL....

11/18- Reuters publishes a story headlined: "U.S. has world’s highest rate of children in detention -U.N. study"
    11/19- UN points out that the data was for 2015.
    11/19- Reuters decides the info is no longer significant and withdraws the article without replacement.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

This is the very definition of whataboutism. Someone says something about one side. Then someone else says, "oh yeah, well what about this thing that is totally unrelated to the thing you said, but I think is exactly the same thing, you hypocrite?"

What does Trump's foundation have to do with the fact that the Clinton Foundation has no income to speak of because they have no more influence to sell?

When we get around to talking about the press criticizing a politician only when the person is of a party they don't support, we can talk about Trump's little Clinton Foundation-lite.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    This is funny.
    Back in 2016 hunter biden returned a rental car in Prescott, Arizona but he forgot some stuff in the car.
    - credit cards
    - driver's licenses
    - a Delaware attorney general badge
    - a cellphone
    - a U.S. Secret Service business card
    - a small ziplock bag with a white powdery substance

The Prescott police declined to prosecute.

ETA - oops, I forgot to mention the crack pipe also found

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    As I understand it, he kinda left something valuable in Arkansas, too. At first he denied it was his, but apparently there's a certain resemblance.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    On a related note, it seems like every time there's a Dem debate, Trump's numbers get a bump the next day.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    On a related note, it seems like every time there's a Dem debate, Trump's numbers get a bump the next day.

The more debates they have the better. The more people that hear the crap they're pushing the better. The more publicity the dumocraps get the better.
    The biggest threat to the election is the multitudinous crowd of uninformed dumocrap voters that just vote dumocrap without even knowing anything.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Don’t forget getting kicked out of the Navy for a hot drug test!

This was after he was given two waivers

1. a moral wavier for prior drug convections

2. a age wavier

Don’t forget he was banging his dead bothers wife for several years with complete support of Ol Joe!

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    The walls are closing in. This is a bombshell. This is a tipping point. The beginning of the end for the Trump presidency.

[video=youtube_share;HjvRJLUWwFs]https://youtu.be/HjvRJLUWwFs[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom