• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    For sure! I would have taken this more seriously but you already nailed with Shapiro! I would love to see that happen.
    He was asked about running for president once. He said he’s not saying he will or saying. He won’t, but it wouldn’t be until 2024. I’d love to see him on the debates.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Let's drop in and see what the world of a CNN contributor is like today.

"Terrifying"

EKPrvC0VUAA0mol

I kinda suspect that if the Obama's had the same event, same behavior, same everything, she'd have been tweeting something bad about some other republican and wouldn't have bothered talking about the dog. This sounds like, ooh, what can I criticize today? I don't think the dog feels insulted. ****ing get over it.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yes! He would annihilate the dumocraps in debates. He doesn't suffer fools gladly.
    Hell yes he would. Facts don’t care about your feelings. I honestly think a lot on the left would agree with a lot of his views if they would actually THINK about what he’s saying and why. He would be great for our country, which is sadly why he would probably never get elected :(

He’s got my vote already.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hell yes he would. Facts don’t care about your feelings. I honestly think a lot on the left would agree with a lot of his views if they would actually THINK about what he’s saying and why. He would be great for our country, which is sadly why he would probably never get elected :(

He’s got my vote already.

I think some on the left might agree with him if HE actually thought about what he says.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Here's something that didn't get much coverage over the weekend: Trump and Congress were able to agree on a continuing resolution to avoid a gov't shutdown... at least until December 20.

https://markets.businessinsider.com...re-christmas-spending-bill-2019-11-1028709853

With everything else going on, they managed to agree on this.

I would almost rather have a shutdown that stopped the impeachment BS.
    We got the email announcing that last week. Doesn't affect us directly, at least not right away, but could have eventually if not resolved. It could definitely affect our customers though. Been through this so many times... it's become a holiday tradition. :):

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I would watch Tulsi, 'cept she's not rocking the white outfit. She does the white sooooo well...

Wonder if there is a cliff notes on this 2+ hour vid?

What are the early odds on whose ticket she's gonna run for as VP?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom