• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This is funny.
    Back in 2016 hunter biden returned a rental car in Prescott, Arizona but he forgot some stuff in the car.
    - credit cards
    - driver's licenses
    - a Delaware attorney general badge
    - a cellphone
    - a U.S. Secret Service business card
    - a small ziplock bag with a white powdery substance

The Prescott police declined to prosecute.

ETA - oops, I forgot to mention the crack pipe also found

I once took a report for a gun found in a rental once. It didn't belong to the last driver who rented it, but the driver before. After that, I always made it a habit to search the car before driving it off the lot.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    When Donald Trump Jr.’s new book “Triggered” appeared at the top of the New York Times best-seller list this month, a debate erupted over how and why it had claimed the No. 1 spot.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/21/...EQ4KaTcjUVLLQrESbJS-FR68V5y_gIiPdsZ4m52E5WP9A

Is Wanye working at the RNC? I don't know about ya'll, but if I wanted the book, I'd buy the book. I certainly wouldn't, if I were a Republican, want my donations; which I assume are for electing GOP candidates, buying books.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/21/...EQ4KaTcjUVLLQrESbJS-FR68V5y_gIiPdsZ4m52E5WP9A

Is Wanye working at the RNC? I don't know about ya'll, but if I wanted the book, I'd buy the book. I certainly wouldn't, if I were a Republican, want my donations; which I assume are for electing GOP candidates, buying books.

Every democrat candidate verbally supports confiscation by force. Why wouldn't the NRA be working with republicans? Republicans are the only ones who aren't going to send men with guns to your door at 4 in the morning to take your guns.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Umm, that is not what I've read is happening. RNC is giving away a copy with a $50 contribution. Last I heard they had raised over a half million in just the first few days and were ordering another round. They also had collected sever thousand new direct contacts to work with.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    John Bolton, apparently now a sentient part of The Borg... is tweeting.

John Bolton said:
    Glad to be back on Twitter after more than two months. For the backstory, stay tuned........

We have now liberated the Twitter account, previously suppressed unfairly in the aftermath of my resignation as National Security Advisor. More to come.....

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    We hopefully will need a new thread about all the excrement about to hit the fan. Here is a warm up in advance of the IG report coming soon. This was on CNN no less.

CNN Senior Legal Analyst: FBI's Peter Strzok Altering a FISA Warrant Is Alarming, 'Doesn't Get More Serious'

1d6b4cf1-c7fc-460b-a760-970948b1f00d.jpg
    [
    CNN legal analyst and former U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York Preet Bharara, who was fired by President Trump in 2017, says the news that former FBI agent Peter Strzok altered or forged a FISA warrant application used against Trump campaign associate Carter Page is "alarming."

"That's kind of an alarming bit of news," Bharara said. "If there was an FBI agent sworn to uphold the constitution who can be proven to have altered a document in connection with a legal proceeding, including the obtaining of a FISA warrant, that's really serious. It doesn't get more serious on that."

"That's not a good thing. It's a terrible thing," he continued. "Law enforcement agents and prosecutors who work with them are sworn to uphold the constitution, sure, but actually even exceed the protections of the constitution. They have to be of the utmost integrity and the utmost candor. Especially when you're making a representation to the court, which is what a FISA application is. It's gotta be on the up-and-up."

Breaking on @CNN: "This is exactly what people close to @realDonaldTrump have been saying, the FBI committed wrongdoing starting this investigation."@PreetBharara says altering a document to obtain a FISA warrant is "really serious, it doesn’t get a lot more serious than that." pic.twitter.com/IlzUlpwxdI
    — Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) November 22, 2019

Keep in mind Strzok wasn't just an agent, he was a senior counterintelligence agent in the Russia investigation and during the FBI's investigation into Hillary Clinton. He was fired in August 2018 after text messages about an "insurance policy" if Trump won and other biases were discovered by the Department of Justice Inspector General.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    https://twitter.com/DeAngelisCorey/status/1189032032464244736

Corey DeAngelis said:
    Holy ****. I'm the first to figure it out.

I'm nearly certain Elizabeth Warren sent her son to an expensive private school in Austin Texas (Kirby Hall School).

Warren has been trying to cover this up since she fights against school choice.

Thread, apparently Warren is a ... *gasp*.... hypocrite?!

Seems like the kind of story that media-types would want to pursue and ask her about.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    We hopefully will need a new thread about all the excrement about to hit the fan. Here is a warm up in advance of the IG report coming soon. This was on CNN no less.

CNN Senior Legal Analyst: FBI's Peter Strzok Altering a FISA Warrant Is Alarming, 'Doesn't Get More Serious'

[
    CNN legal analyst and former U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York Preet Bharara, who was fired by President Trump in 2017, says the news that former FBI agent Peter Strzok altered or forged a FISA warrant application used against Trump campaign associate Carter Page is "alarming."

"That's kind of an alarming bit of news," Bharara said. "If there was an FBI agent sworn to uphold the constitution who can be proven to have altered a document in connection with a legal proceeding, including the obtaining of a FISA warrant, that's really serious. It doesn't get more serious on that."

"That's not a good thing. It's a terrible thing," he continued. "Law enforcement agents and prosecutors who work with them are sworn to uphold the constitution, sure, but actually even exceed the protections of the constitution. They have to be of the utmost integrity and the utmost candor. Especially when you're making a representation to the court, which is what a FISA application is. It's gotta be on the up-and-up."

Breaking on @CNN: "This is exactly what people close to @realDonaldTrump have been saying, the FBI committed wrongdoing starting this investigation."@PreetBharara says altering a document to obtain a FISA warrant is "really serious, it doesn’t get a lot more serious than that." pic.twitter.com/IlzUlpwxdI

Keep in mind Strzok wasn't just an agent, he was a senior counterintelligence agent in the Russia investigation and during the FBI's investigation into Hillary Clinton. He was fired in August 2018 after text messages about an "insurance policy" if Trump won and other biases were discovered by the Department of Justice Inspector General.

I haven't seen or heard a peep about this from the MSM. It is nowhere to be found on CNN.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

[

Insurance policies gotta insure.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    But but but we were told right here that we should believe the FBI.gov over this "russia" thing because of virtue and stuff...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    https://twitter.com/DeAngelisCorey/status/1189032032464244736

Thread, apparently Warren is a ... *gasp*.... hypocrite?!

Seems like the kind of story that media-types would want to pursue and ask her about.

This is what we lost when shame stopped being effective in the 70s

In The 'Pan, assign a guy an office but no work and he will resign in shame. Over here, given the same conditions, a worker would just laugh at the chumps who had to do the work

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom