The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    It makes complete sense.
    -Person "A" blames President B for the bad state of Anytown, USA
    -Person "A" says he can fix Anytown USA if he were elected President
    -Person "A" becomes President and Anytown, USA is still in a bad state
    -President "A" avoid blame for Anyone USA, by blaming the representatives of Anytown USA
    -The Representatives of Anytown, USA are the same representatives that were there when President "B" was in office
    -President "A" owes President "B" an apology for blaming him for the state of Anytown, USA.

:dunno:

That's not fair, the logic gets all confusing when you dont use names...

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    They are entitled to their opinion, but I am not entitled to respect it, especially if I can voice a coherent opposition to said opinion.

I think you mean that you're not required to respect the opinion of black people who like Trump, yes? To say you're not entitled to respect it puts your social status in some doubt

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think you mean that you're not required to respect the opinion of black people who like Trump, yes? To say you're not entitled to respect it puts your social status in some doubt

Touche, "required" is the better word.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    EAu98n8XkAIYMuI

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yep, they got them right where they want them. The programming is in place and hard to break.​

Hotep Jesus, really doesn't help against me believing Black Trump supporters being opportunists or just plain ignorant. In this case Hotep is just ignorant.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Uh... that was present as a fact. Is it a fact? And if it is a fact, what's the issue?

If you're agreeing that it is in fact a disgrace, the next step would be parsing who should be disgraced by that fact - and since Baltimore has had only Democrat Mayors since 1967, the Baltimore City Council has been controlled by Democrats since it became unicameral in 1923, and the Maryland State Legislature (both houses) has been controlled by Democrats since 1920 I don't think you can blame Republicans for the mess

Well, you can; but people will just laugh

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    [/CENTER]

Hotep Jesus, really doesn't help against me believing Black Trump supporters being opportunists or just plain ignorant. In this case Hotep is just ignorant.

I don't understand that line of thinking...I never thought of black Obama supporters as being "opportunists or just plain ignorant"....I felt like they voted because he promised "hope and change"......

I guess the crux of it is I don't think I'm any smarter than anyone else.....I'm a college drop out with a curious mind...My little cousin wasn't "ignorant" because she supported Obama.....

[video=youtube;bv-wDFd8fQQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv-wDFd8fQQ[/video]

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What's he selling? How many followers does he have?

So if someone has a lot of followers; like, say, @realDonaldTrump with 62.4 million - they means they're more believable?

I know you're probably just joking... but it's a legit question to ask.

A notable person saying something that goes against the grain may imply they're being genuine. They're more influential.

A nobody with 10 followers saying something that goes against the grain... it's far more possible that it's not a real statement. A situation where anyone has anything to lose.

So, Kut asking follower count, I suspect, is an effort to feel out if this is a real (not anonymous) person's thought... as opposed to an account made last week to be used for cherry-picking quotes for news stories.

Rather than "believable", I think "influence" is the buzzword going around these days. Trump has a lot of influence.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Let's just say that if were living in Alabama in 1850, and ran off, it wouldn't surprise me if they were the one's pointing the posse where to go.

LOL

We all know who* would be (and are) screaming that they have "unpaid workers" off of the plantation that are not following the program.

(*hint: it's not the Trump supporters)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    They tried to make out G G Grandpa Odle to be a Democrat...They even put it on his headstone, but we got it fixed to show he was a Lincoln supporting Republican...He was from Tennessee and then came up to western Kentucky.....

EAkI5VhX4AAXikF

Looks like he spent a lot of time back down south from 1861-1865...

D_iGTEeWwAEhHDA.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom