• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I love it when former attendees answer questions before I get there. :D Obviously Boba was paying attention. Hope to see you back on the line again this year!

I'll make sure to put the link to sign up in this thread as soon as it goes live. Gotta get all the paperwork and "t"s crossed first.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    So how many spots are available for this event and how many are taken? I always thought these things were a one day event, and was thinking of bring my nephew for his first time ever shooting a gun.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    On a side note Ive taken the bipod off of a couple of my rifles so I can pratice with a sling more. Your close enough if you want to come down let me know.

Can't believe I missed this!!!

I would love to come down. I'm starting to feel comfortable with my chances of having plenty of ammo come May. I've got a few weekends off during March too!!!!!

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    And teddy, no spots are taken yet since I just go the link posted today. You can be first. ;) We offer both one and two day events, though two day events like this one are the norm.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    And teddy, no spots are taken yet since I just go the link posted today. You can be first. ;) We offer both one and two day events, though two day events like this one are the norm.

Thanks teddy, I wanted to be the first. I guess that ship has sailed:dunno:.

Seriously thanks for the update, I was going to contact you for a update, but got side tracked.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Never heard of Appleseed until I ran across this thread. It appears to be quite a value in comparison to some other training I've experienced.

The skill of marksmanship and the history is invaluable quite honestly. For what it is, you won't find anything better out there. I can't speak highly enough about Appleseed.

Since you mentioned it, as to value, anywhere else you'd be spending $450 minimum for two days worth of training like this.

Top Bottom