• ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I hope you kicked his teeth in. :xmad:Impostors.:xmad:

we Rangers, have a forum dedicated to imposters all across the country that have been called out and discovered. sadly some of them are active duty or reserve military soldiers who wear Ranger Tabs or a CIB or something they didnt earn. one was a CO who wore a ranger tab and a bronze star that he didnt earn. he got in big doo doo and i think prison time. but if im at a bar and a guy claims to be a Ranger and he cant even recite the Ranger Creed, drunk or sober, then I WILL KICK HIS A** and ruin his day. no ifs ands or buts. sorry but its sacred to me and protecting the dignity and honor of what it stands for means more to me than even spending a night in jail (if im caught ::patriot: )

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    I tossed some sorry *** out of a VFW by his balls a few months ago. We indeed take it very seriously. God bless Ranger Spartan.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    we Rangers, have a forum dedicated to imposters all across the country that have been called out and discovered. sadly some of them are active duty or reserve military soldiers who wear Ranger Tabs or a CIB or something they didnt earn. one was a CO who wore a ranger tab and a bronze star that he didnt earn. he got in big doo doo and i think prison time. but if im at a bar and a guy claims to be a Ranger and he cant even recite the Ranger Creed, drunk or sober, then I WILL KICK HIS A** and ruin his day. no ifs ands or buts. sorry but its sacred to me and protecting the dignity and honor of what it stands for means more to me than even spending a night in jail (if im caught ::patriot: )

I tossed some sorry *** out of a VFW by his balls a few months ago. We indeed take it very seriously. God bless Ranger Spartan.

Hey guy, just so's you know I am just a dumb mechanic... :D

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Why? Their good lads. Good troops and they introduced me to the excellence that is Triumph motorcycle co. And how many Americans can say they graduated Commando school? But in the spirit of full disclosure their food sucks.

paul1968mcr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Carmel
    Why? Their good lads. Good troops and they introduced me to the excellence that is Triumph motorcycle co. And how many Americans can say they graduated Commando school? But in the spirit of full disclosure their food sucks.

Yeah, thats why I've put 25lb on in the three years I've been here.

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Take up their football as well as diet and you'll shed those pounds right off. And for the record, if your not a Manc your a Wank!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    yep, ive got some good friends i met over in afghanistan from Canada and brittain and i would trust them to have my back anyday, as long as i gave them the guns, lol. their dumb countries took theirs away

paul1968mcr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Carmel
    Take up their football as well as diet and you'll shed those pounds right off. And for the record, if your not a Manc your a Wank!

LMFAO

My username.

Paul - Kinda Obvious
    1968 - Year I was born
    mcr - Manchester....Yep, I'm a Manc.

ps - Wank aint a compliment, just incase anyone wondered LOL

paul1968mcr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Carmel
    yep, ive got some good friends i met over in afghanistan from Canada and brittain and i would trust them to have my back anyday, as long as i gave them the guns, lol. their dumb countries took theirs away

Yeah, that really sucked! That's why within 2 weeks of arriving here I joined the NRA!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    9's will bounce off windsheilds.....45's won't....go out and shoot a junk car.....then do a 1 gallon milk jug test.....keep lining' up full jugs with water and see which 1 goes in the farther....

chart1-1.jpg

Not a windshield test, however the 9mm, .40. and .45 all three have practically the same depth of penetration. I do not care what caliber you carry. If you can not deliver good shot placement. Then you are better off leaving your gun at home. You shoot to stop a threat, not just wound them!

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    I prefer to carry either a hi-cap 9mm or a single stack 45. As stated above shot placement is key. If the handgun is my primary weapon i.e. day to day self defense then I prefer the 9mm. It comes down to the fact I can carry more bullets. I am well trained and I have been on my share of 2 way ranges and I learned few things.

1. In combat if your marksmanship is anywhere even close to what you produce on a really off day, Your doing great.

2. People survive some crazy things, really sometimes its just unreasonable. You may have to give them the good news several times before they do the courteous thing and die.

3. The only place in the world to find yourself worse than Rosie O'Donnell's bed is changing magazines while some dickhead is trying to do to you what you were just trying to do to him.

4. Big bullets and small bullets are all equally impressive when fired in your direction.

5. Dodgeball was not a waste of time.

Best post of the day (well, yesterday)!

Cheapdiesel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    you would think a man with five black belts one of which he claims in ins Judo would know there is no such thing as a "Judo Chop" like he tells them to do in the video demo. That is why it is so funny when Austin Powers say's "Judo Chop" I'm just sayin'

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    My father had a jujitsu school many years ago, and one of the classes we taught was a female self defense course. One night after class I had already changed into street clothes and one of the ladies noticed I was carrying a P220. So of coarse she asked the obvious question of if I know jujitsu why do I need a gun? I explained to her and several others that training in martial arts is simply giving yourself tools to defend yourself in the worst case scenario. I explained that the chances of being engaged in hand to hand by one attacker of anything resembling even size is extremely remote. Most likely there will be multiple attackers and they will be armed. Predators are not warriors looking to test their skill on the field of battle. They are opportunistic cowards looking to separate the perceived weak from the herd. They want victims not opponents. I told them that if they purchased handguns we would teach them how to carry and use them. All but one of them did and all continued to train at dads school. Martial arts are not an effective means to keep you and yours safe from a lot of threats. They are and important tool that fills in those desperate gaps where your gun isn't accessible or appropriate. They are not a firearm alternative just another tool in the box. Also a good command of joint locks and throws make normally frustrating encounters just well...hilarious.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    My father had a jujitsu school many years ago, and one of the classes we taught was a female self defense course. One night after class I had already changed into street clothes and one of the ladies noticed I was carrying a P220. So of coarse she asked the obvious question of if I know jujitsu why do I need a gun? I explained to her and several others that training in martial arts is simply giving yourself tools to defend yourself in the worst case scenario. I explained that the chances of being engaged in hand to hand by one attacker of anything resembling even size is extremely remote. Most likely there will be multiple attackers and they will be armed. Predators are not warriors looking to test their skill on the field of battle. They are opportunistic cowards looking to separate the perceived weak from the herd. They want victims not opponents. I told them that if they purchased handguns we would teach them how to carry and use them. All but one of them did and all continued to train at dads school. Martial arts are not an effective means to keep you and yours safe from a lot of threats. They are and important tool that fills in those desperate gaps where your gun isn't accessible or appropriate. They are not a firearm alternative just another tool in the box. Also a good command of joint locks and throws make normally frustrating encounters just well...hilarious.

yes it is very hilarious. especialy when things start popping and cracking, and incontinence befalls your attacker

Top Bottom