• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    In the hands of an non-marksman, there is no difference between a 9mm and a 45.

In the hands of an expert marksman, there is no difference between a 9mm and a 45.

Any questions?

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    we Rangers, have a forum dedicated to imposters all across the country that have been called out and discovered. sadly some of them are active duty or reserve military soldiers who wear Ranger Tabs or a CIB or something they didnt earn. one was a CO who wore a ranger tab and a bronze star that he didnt earn. he got in big doo doo and i think prison time. but if im at a bar and a guy claims to be a Ranger and he cant even recite the Ranger Creed, drunk or sober, then I WILL KICK HIS A** and ruin his day. no ifs ands or buts. sorry but its sacred to me and protecting the dignity and honor of what it stands for means more to me than even spending a night in jail (if im caught ::patriot: )

Do your self a favor , don't ever start driving a truck and turn on the cb radio , there are more army special forces soldiers and navy seals driving trucks than I could ever imagine , hell I worked with a guy who claimed to be in the army special forces one week the next week he said he was in the navy seals , and I bet this fat A** had a hard time getting anywhere but the mess hall.
    Thanks for serving. :patriot:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Hell even in the service you find Soldiers fabricating what the have done...

I have one that I work with who has worked for Blackwater... and was a wash out from the ranger program...

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    How about I stir the pot a little?

The 9mm isn't much good for "offense"...

But the 9mm is entirely adequate for "defense"...

Discuss.

-J-

Renegade1978

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Porter
    How about I stir the pot a little?

The 9mm isn't much good for "offense"...

But the 9mm is entirely adequate for "defense"...

Discuss.

-J-

How about this: ANY gun . . . ANY caliber . . . is worth carrying to exercise our 2nd amendment rights. There is WAY too much snobbery in these forums about caliber. If it shoots, it can be intimidating and effective with the proper training and practice. Carry anything you want. It's your right.

:horse:

Top Bottom