• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Sorry I have to be this blunt, but reading an article in a trade magazine doesn't make you knowledgeable about the subject. It is far from settled. But, it is true enough that block chaining is a step closer.

If Oregon is as bad as has been reported, it sounds like they didn't bother to read the trade magazine.

And if you were issuing a blunt backhand, I see nothing other than your opinion of what isn't possible. I've worked with many of your ilk.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If Oregon is as bad as has been reported, it sounds like they didn't bother to read the trade magazine.

And if you were issuing a blunt backhand, I see nothing other than your opinion of what isn't possible. I've worked with many of your ilk.

Its bedtime you ole curmudgeon!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

:rockwoot: I’m an ilk!!!

I’ve finally made it to prime time!! With hard work and dedication I could become a full bird deplorable!!!

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    https://nypost.com/2020/10/17/twitter-employees-reveal-deep-hatred-for-trump/

"Twitter’s senior executives have a long history of anti-Trump hatred, a Post review of dozens of accounts of top employees found.
    The venom, vitriol and, in some cases, vows to help Joe Biden across the finish line in next month’s presidential election continue to live online as the company earlier this week decided to censor The New York Post’s revelations about Hunter Biden’s emails to a consultant for the Ukrainian energy company Burisma.

“GET HIM OUT,” posted a senior site reliability engineer on Aug. 18. “What a f–king baboon.”
    . . .
    He calls Trump “a f–king idiot” and the voters who elected him — “hysterically f–king stupid people.”
    . . .
    One Twitter engineering manager said Trump should “die in a fire” in a January 2017 tweet. A year later, he rang in the new year by saying “Happy 2018! Donald Trump is dead!”
    . . .
    Twitter’s “head of integrity” Yoel Roth was infamously busted over a series of old tweets revealing him to be a die-hard Trump hater.

In his posts, Roth — who helped author the policy update used by the company to flag and label posts from President Trump — compared White House officials to Nazis and Trump to a “racist tangerine.” "

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The interference of media corporations in the political workings of our country is either going to be stopped or what?
    Rhetorical question; they've already demonstrated that it's not our country.

Right now they're just trying to make sure we don't take it back.
    And that's another reason why I'm voting against who the media corporations want.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The interference of media corporations in the political workings of our country is either going to be stopped or what?
    Rhetorical question; they've already demonstrated that it's not our country.

Right now they're just trying to make sure we don't take it back.
    And that's another reason why I'm voting against who the media corporations want.

I think that's a correct observation. It's ironic that they call themselves the resistance. The White House, Senate, and SCOTUS are about the only thing they don't control. They control pretty much all of the influencers, the media, board rooms, education.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The answer is "or what". They might be able to curb some aspects of it,but there is no way to stop it.

The pendulum is the only thing that will stop it, but curbing some aspects of it might be what it takes to stave off the coming hot revolution until pendulum can swing the other way. Right now, it seems that the new counter culture is this new sort of conservatism, which is not anything like the social conservatism of the past. This is a conservatism that's more focused on saving individualism rather than trying to get school prayer. It's a more secular conservatism that's becoming the counter culture. And that may be the only thing that saves us if it can become mainstreamed quick enough to stop the revolution.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    How do you market slavery and make it look attractive?
    Indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1_Lp-qPSz4
    Catherine Fitts is one smart lady.
    A cashless society, where you have no physical currency. Every transaction you ever make is logged; so your insurance company can see what you eat and if you have any subscriptions to gyms or fitness programs. Every firearm, round of ammo, or component is tracked and cataloged. And the best part: "undesirables" can be frozen out of their bank accounts, just like we've already seen happen (thank you Operation Chokepoint, and certain banks). So when Antifa and others talk about their mission to de-platform, get people fired, and get them de-homed, this is the perfect tool for them to do so.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    A cashless society, where you have no physical currency. Every transaction you ever make is logged; so your insurance company can see what you eat and if you have any subscriptions to gyms or fitness programs. Every firearm, round of ammo, or component is tracked and cataloged. And the best part: "undesirables" can be frozen out of their bank accounts, just like we've already seen happen (thank you Operation Chokepoint, and certain banks). So when Antifa and others talk about their mission to de-platform, get people fired, and get them de-homed, this is the perfect tool for them to do so.

Its one thing to get "cancelled" and lose your job. OK, go get a new one. Its TERRIFYING AF to think about the above scenario where getting cancelled also wipes out your hard earned savings; Suddenly you can no longer buy food, pay rent, etc even if you have a million dollars in the bank.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Its one thing to get "cancelled" and lose your job. OK, go get a new one. Its TERRIFYING AF to think about the above scenario where getting cancelled also wipes out your hard earned savings; Suddenly you can no longer buy food, pay rent, etc even if you have a million dollars in the bank.
    Look at what China does with their Social Credit system: don't praise the party enough? You can't even buy a train ticket.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    On a slightly related note, on FB, a liberal left loon former coworker was railing on how some vote boxes in CA were set out illegally and the Republican party who set it out was forced to remove them. :runaway: the Repubtards are trying to steal the election! See how corrupt they are!!! :runaway:

I spent the next 60 seconds collecting about 10 stories about voter fraud, and surprise, they were all Dems. So I told him to quit acting like his Dems' poop dont stink and posted the links. Along with a link to the Heritage Foundation's searchable database of voter fraud. (surprise, most of them are dems)

Well they are all invalid and he refuses to read them because they are all right wing sources like Breitbart, DailyCaller, etc. He insisted they were fake stories. "because if they were real, the likes of the WSJ, NYT,etc would have covered the stories, but they didnt. (Im sure they did but Im not about to pay for a subscription so I can search them out)

I pressed him and asked if he thought the names were made up, arrest records faked, court cases faked, etc?

He didnt like that. In the end I was called a F*face and he blocked me. (after I unfriended him) So does that mean I win? LOL

Oh, and to top it off he typed "your a **** " and I corrected him with *You're. I think that was the final straw. :laugh:

Some of these lefties are absolutely nuts.

He is wrong about the ballot-harvesting boxes. They are perfectly legal, thanks to laws that Democrats passed to facilitate Democrat ballot harvesting (and which Democrats used to steal, er, flip seats in Orange County in 2018). The CA GOP finally got their act together and figured out how to beat the Democrats at their own game, which has the Democrats crying "foul" - in a delicious parallel to the SCOTUS-related politicking in the Senate.

Also, I have made judicious use of the Facebook "unfollow" feature this election cycle.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Biden's campaign has called a lid until Thursday. What are the chances they are trying to circle the wagon, and come up with a counter narrative to the Hunter laptop story? If so, I expect a teary family press conference, with Hunter admitting to his substance abuse challenges, and going into rehab, to try and garner sympathy and distract from the emails.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom