Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Okay. I don't care what side you're on. That's a burn.

iu

iu

iu

MJM2378

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Columbus
    Bold move by PA...suing itself. Maybe the prosecutor will be from Philly and the defense from the Burgh just so the rest of us don’t assume they’re insane.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I wouldn't call that ironic. Trump has put fear into the hearts (what little shriveled cold hearts they are) of the state attorneys general and they've crumpled.

I don't think you are going to care for the results Mike.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    In the light of the Project Veritas expose a question comes to mind.

While they should be making decisions only on law does preservation come into play? The conservative majority can either send Trump packing so Biden can get to court packing, or send Biden packing and retain their positions...

BREAKING: GA Senate Candidate @ossoff Deputy Political Director Reveals Democrats Are Hiding Plans To Pack The Supreme Court With Liberal Justices
    “If Biden gets elected, maybe we’ll add three justices to the Supreme(Court)”
    “I can’t say that here today(Pack the court), but…” pic.twitter.com/PQ2pGnDpIG
    — James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) December 10, 2020

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just out of curiosity. Aside from IngoMike, is there anyone here that’s concerned about the future ramifications of Texas bringing this suit if it’s successful? IMHO, this suit offends the most basic tenets of the Constitution. I’m just wondering if any Trump supporters are even a bit wary of what it could possibly mean.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Just out of curiosity. Aside from IngoMike, is there anyone here that’s concerned about the future ramifications of Texas bringing this suit if it’s successful? IMHO, this suit offends the most basic tenets of the Constitution. I’m just wondering if any Trump supporters are even a bit wary of what it could possibly mean.

Not really. I'm actually hoping Indiana will get up the nerve to sue Texas to stop letting Californians in.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

The suit sounds pretty specific. States changed voting laws unconstitutionally.

I'd hope states would stand up when the constitution is violated.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I wouldn't call that ironic. Trump has put fear into the hearts (what little shriveled cold hearts they are) of the state attorneys general and they've crumpled.

I don't think you are going to care for the results Mike.

Wow. You really think Democrats are the good guys. :): I don’t think there are any good guys in this. But you’re right that this isn’t ironic. It’s not astonishing that two sides which think of each other as enemies would oppose each other.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't think Alpo will like any of the results that are coming. That's even funnier..
    I don’t think either one of you is all that rooted in reality. Sorry to put that so bluntly. I just don’t think this is going anywhere and right wing sources have you convinced it is, that they have more of a case than they actually have. Meanwhile Democrats are trying real hard to keep the hamper locked so that people don’t see how dirty their laundry is.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don’t think either one of you is all that rooted in reality. Sorry to put that so bluntly. I just don’t think this is going anywhere and right wing sources have you convinced it is, that they have more of a case than they actually have. Meanwhile Democrats are trying real hard to keep the hamper locked so that people don’t see how dirty their laundry is.

Once again calling balls and strikes while sitting on a fence. :)

The republican party is on a dangerous path to destroy the very nature of the process whereby we elect citizens to represent the voters of their towns and states. There may be no coming back from this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom