• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    You again try to make your point using the flimsiest examples as being indicative of the rest, or a good bit of the rest, however you define that. Why do you insist on doing so?

A good bit? More than a little, less than a lot. Perhaps because that is most of what I've seen? What evidence have you seen that proves fraud?

The other guy.

Nash Bridges

I know.

Actually being allowed to observe (close enough to see what is happening) is set in most states by the legislature and is the way perscribed by the constitution. Any harassment or restrictions of that at the polls is a civil rights violation, and needs severe punishment to stop these shenanigans. So the behavior you so flippantly gloss over is serious and violates state law most places...

How close is required to see? What is the minimum distance a poll watcher should be able to stand? And yes I'm serious. 6 ft? 3? 1? Spooning the poll worker? Sitting in their lap?

And I haven't seen jack in the Constitution about poll watchers, perhaps you can point it out to me?

And if it violates the respective states law, I've got no problem with it being prosecuted. But it's not evidence of fraud, suspicious behavior perhaps.

Interesting to reread what the justices said before Barrett joined in the Wisconsin decision...

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...es-change-wisconsins-voting-rules/3670662001/

I don’t think either one of you is all that rooted in reality. Sorry to put that so bluntly. I just don’t think this is going anywhere and right wing sources have you convinced it is, that they have more of a case than they actually have. Meanwhile Democrats are trying real hard to keep the hamper locked so that people don’t see how dirty their laundry is.

I can pretty much agree.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Interesting to reread what the justices said before Barrett joined in the Wisconsin decision...

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...es-change-wisconsins-voting-rules/3670662001/

Yes interesting, and one part in particular disgusting IMO.
    In the Pennsylvania case, Roberts sided with the liberals. He wrote Monday that he voted the other way in the Wisconsin case because the lower court ruling came from a federal judge, not a state court, as it did in the Pennsylvania case.

It shouldn't matter where the **** the ruling came from, what should matter is rule of law.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Once again calling balls and strikes while sitting on a fence. :)

The republican party is on a dangerous path to destroy the very nature of the process whereby we elect citizens to represent the voters of their towns and states. There may be no coming back from this.

Oh. So I should just believe nonsense because a side has declared it? Nah.

And, The democrat party is on a dangerous path to destroy the very nature of the process whereby we elect citizens to represent the voters of their own towns and states. There may be no coming back from this. :rolleyes:

Any more hyperbole you'd like to talk about?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    How close is required to see? What is the minimum distance a poll watcher should be able to stand? And yes I'm serious. 6 ft? 3? 1? Spooning the poll worker? Sitting in their lap?

And I haven't seen jack in the Constitution about poll watchers, perhaps you can point it out to me?

And if it violates the respective states law, I've got no problem with it being prosecuted. But it's not evidence of fraud, suspicious behavior perhaps.

You really need to study some of this stuff to learn some of the concepts used, not saying I am right but you have to learn to understand how this all connects. Others have different opinions, that is why attorneys argue cases.

The constitution says electors are chosen as the legislature prescribes, the legislature perscribes poll watchers in varying laws. If those laws, poll watchers, are violated then by that connection I say civil rights are being violated...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yes interesting, and one part in particular disgusting IMO.

It shouldn't matter where the **** the ruling came from, what should matter is rule of law.

That is why conservatives were so relieved to get Barrett on the court, Roberts is the new swingman...

Also, I might add, one can never know what Roberts might have done if he was swingman based off his votes swinging on cases the are 5-3, since he doesn't decide anything he may vote differently at different times for a political statement or other reasons.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Oh. So I should just believe nonsense because a side has declared it? Nah.

And, The democrat party is on a dangerous path to destroy the very nature of the process whereby we elect citizens to represent the voters of their own towns and states. There may be no coming back from this. :rolleyes:

Any more hyperbole you'd like to talk about?

You do consider yourself a middle man who is widely read. However you are misreading the middle because the media is being manipulated, virtually the entire spectrum of media is being manipulated, including what you define as conservative media. This manipulation is exhibited in the spiking of the Hunter Biden story, but that is the tip of the iceberg.

How many in depth stories on the vulnerabilities of voting systems have you read, ones that point out specific points of entry to affect the final results? If one has no foundation in this information how the heck can one understand the algorithmic analysis that has been performed. Have you read in depth about that topic? You of all people should be able to study and digest this information and intelligently post about it.

Have you read in depth about the server seized in Germany? This is probably the best example of the full news embargo on uncomfortable election related issues. I will say flat out, I do not know if this happened, but it was stated it did under oath 2-3 times in hearings but most people never have heard about it much less the intrigue surrounding it. If this was reported the public would eat it up like a real life Clancy novel.

The news has changed, and changed dramatically in just a few weeks. Interestingly enough, the demonetization of (for lack a better term) conservative news has been good for conservatives. The money whores are gone and in their place are thousands of citizens pooling their data and information to try to get a clear picture of what is actually happening. Are you looking at independent media? It is hard, one must be able to understand that crazy is exercising their first amendment rights and separate that from information that needs to be heard.

Do you know that the US, China, and Russia are moving an incredible amount of military assets? Do you know where? If any of you do not know this you need to find new sources of information and intelligence...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Speaking in a Zoom briefing hosted by Georgetown University’s Institute of Politics and Public Service, she said that Biden is planning to “make big, bold changes through executive action, not just on policing and climate like we talked about previously, but in healthcare and education on gun violence, on a range of issues.”

Yep, the senate will protect us...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...lready-planning-executive-orders-gun-control/

Ff

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I understand that you need to appear fair and balanced to yourself. I don't think you understand how that is perceived by others.
    I kinda don’t give a **** how you perceive me. The way I perceive you, not that you should give a **** about that either, but as long as we’re saying, is that you think your side is right. You bury your head in the sand when it looks like your side ain’t all that right. It’s not really any different from the other. I’d rather pick and choose what I think is right about all sides and reject what I think is bull****. But you can’t smell your side’s bull**** with your nose buried in the sand.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    How the heck do we get answers when the deep state goes after the whistleblowers instead of the allegations?

We were supposed to believe a single bat-s**t crazy that Kavanaugh was a gang rapist, a single officer that impeachment was the proper course, but thousands of affidavits and testimony is nothing.

They are are trying to scare folks from coming forward, just like the mob...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...harassed-reporting-truckload-illegal-ballots/

Ff

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I kinda don’t give a **** how you perceive me. The way I perceive you, not that you should give a **** about that either, but as long as we’re saying, is that you think your side is right. You bury your head in the sand when it looks like your side ain’t all that right. It’s not really any different from the other. I’d rather pick and choose what I think is right about all sides and reject what I think is bull****. But you can’t smell your side’s bull**** with your nose buried in the sand.

I'm sure I will get a dissertation reply to my other post, but if you do not get the whole story how can you know your sides BS?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You do consider yourself a middle man who is widely read. However you are misreading the middle because the media is being manipulated, virtually the entire spectrum of media is being manipulated, including what you define as conservative media. This manipulation is exhibited in the spiking of the Hunter Biden story, but that is the tip of the iceberg.

How many in depth stories on the vulnerabilities of voting systems have you read, ones that point out specific points of entry to affect the final results? If one has no foundation in this information how the heck can one understand the algorithmic analysis that has been performed. Have you read in depth about that topic? You of all people should be able to study and digest this information and intelligently post about it.

Have you read in depth about the server seized in Germany? This is probably the best example of the full news embargo on uncomfortable election related issues. I will say flat out, I do not know if this happened, but it was stated it did under oath 2-3 times in hearings but most people never have heard about it much less the intrigue surrounding it. If this was reported the public would eat it up like a real life Clancy novel.

The news has changed, and changed dramatically in just a few weeks. Interestingly enough, the demonetization of (for lack a better term) conservative news has been good for conservatives. The money whores are gone and in their place are thousands of citizens pooling their data and information to try to get a clear picture of what is actually happening. Are you looking at independent media? It is hard, one must be able to understand that crazy is exercising their first amendment rights and separate that from information that needs to be heard.

Do you know that the US, China, and Russia are moving an incredible amount of military assets? Do you know where? If any of you do not know this you need to find new sources of information and intelligence...
    I think there’s a misconception here. I am not “center”. I am not in the middle. My biases are right wing. But, I’m not gonna join a team, and then just suck down every bit of partisan drivel the team spoons out. I have read a lot out the accusations. We have claims. All the stuff you believe you’re so well read into is just claims from people you trust to be telling you the truth. Was there even a raid in Germany? Who said so? If it didn’t happen, would they have a reason to make it up? The only reason to believe them is because it’s right wing. As much as that’s where my biases are, that’s not good enough. So for the whole Germany thing, I’m fine with saying I don’t know if it’s true, but I suspect it’s bull****. That’s just an example. It’s like Alpo listening to CNN say there’s zero evidence of any fraud at all, and then feeling content that his side is the victims of evil Trump’s plot against Democracy. And Frankly team Trump seems to be doing all it can to help the CNN convince Alpo and the the world to believe that’s the case. I think belief is a powerful thing, and we need high standards to believe what’s true and what’s not, even if it hurts.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm sure I will get a dissertation reply to my other post, but if you do not get the whole story how can you know your sides BS?
    What makes you think I’m not getting both side’s version of it? Just because I hear a story doesn’t mean it’s sure enough to believe.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Once again calling balls and strikes while sitting on a fence. :)

The republican party is on a dangerous path to destroy the very nature of the process whereby we elect citizens to represent the voters of their towns and states. There may be no coming back from this.

I'm beginning to wonder if you really believe this stuff, or if you simply enjoy stirring the pot.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Let's try an experiment: why don't you list the examples you find worthy of investigation.

For me, it is the Dominion audit trail. That's a structural issue.

Honestly, cases involving ballot harvesting, dead people voting, and out of state voters are important - and worthy of investigation - but won't produce the results necessary to change the outcome.

Structural problems? Hell yes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom