Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm old enough to remember toilets before the Government mandated low flush. I think that's an issue WORTH suing over!!

Edit: My motto "Bring back the 3 gal to flush all your troubles away!"

Now see. That's what I like about American Standard toilets. You need more flush water, hold the lever down as long as you like or until all the water is drained from the tank. Those ****ers are bulletproof. You have to have to go really big to clog those.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Was CHAZ/CHOP not a secessionist movement? Or do we only condemn such behavior when we judge it to be mainstream. If you take into consideration CHAZ/CHOP in consideration of Rush's point aren't we already there?

I was actually going to reply with that. But when it became apparent that this was exactly what that was, they changed it from CHAZ to CHOP and insisted it wasn't an "autonomous zone" even though everyone treated it that way. It was still a no-go zone for cops, and they still kept their "you're now leaving the USA" signs up for awhile.

But no, we're not already there. There's a far left group of fringe idiots who thought CHAZ was a good thing. ALL the sane people were against it. And the polls showed that, which is also why it was quickly changed to CHOP.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I thought he was a Eastern Rites priest.....they have work boots? I thought they were slippers.

Geez. You can never, ever know for sure about these things.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think Rush occasionally hits the nail squarely on the head, and this happens to be one of those times.

For most of our history it WAS possible to coexist. The comity of our fellow man and the recognition of the rights of others is inherent in our founding (barring one abhorrent example). Whether that is still possible is growing less certain.

Trump galvanized those feelings of dichotomy, and for good or ill, the people chose a boring centrist to attempt to heal those ideologic contradictions. Whether he is too far left to accomplish that task remains to be seen.

It's not all Trump. The Trump phenomenon was a reaction, not first blood. That feeling of dichotomy preexisted Trump. Biden is too far left. I've looked at the Democrat platform. It's mostly leftist nonsense. There are some worthy things. Mostly progressive wet dreams of imposing bull**** on the people who don't want it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    In your work boots. That's why you haven't found them.

:):

3P8x31a.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think the "two completely different theories" thing pre-dates Trump and lies in large part at Rush's feet. I stopped listening to him in the mid-90s because that was his only schtick. It was all about how Dems are evil and want to undo everything that makes the US exceptional.

That quote attributed to Rush isn't exactly the first time he's cried "wolf" although it might be its more likely now to be true.

Rush was the gateway drug to right wing bubbles. Allen Combs was his counterpart on the left, back when the left had a place on the AM dial. But now that's eclipsed by social media as the bubble builders. Rush can only reach so many people. Between twitter, facebook, and YouTube, Rush is pretty tame.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Typical democrat, eh?

I imagine he wakes up in the morning to the sound of his alarm clock radio set to NPR. At about 10:30 am. He strolls into his kitchen and fixes himself a bowl of sawdust with almond milk, which he eats while scrolling though Mother Jones articles on his Macbook Pro with the Antifa and "Destroy Capitalism" stickers on it. He takes a low-flow shower with his cruelty-free bar of oatmeal soap, then stares at himself in the mirror for 10 minutes, ashamed to be cisgendred and white. He puts on his skinny jeans and Birkenstocks and finds his spirits lifted as he walks out the door to his Prius and thinks of the good he is doing for the world, as he drives to his part-time job at the local abortion clinic.

Lunch is Starbucks at 3:00 pm, where he checks CNN for the latest atrocities committed by the Nazi regime occupying the White House. After his usual tofu and latte, he goes back to work and spends the rest of the day categorizing and pricing dead fetus parts for sale on Ebay. On the way home, he stops at that new kitschy little art studio, where he admires the latest liberal art masterpiece, an upside down cross in a jar of ****. He is reminded how capitalism has failed as he realizes that he cannot afford the art piece and has to settle for a Black Lives Matter t-shirt and a granola bar.

He drives home (the last .5 mile on electric motor only) and on the way in to his studio apartment, notices that his Coexist bumper sticker is fading a bit. He'll have to remember to order a new one online soon, along with another package of American flag print toilet paper. Dinner is a bowl of soy and a bottle of Evian water, followed by a 4 hour CNN marathon. He finally heads to bed, curling up with a copy of Das Kapital. Weary from the 5 hours of work that was forced upon him by the bourgeoisie, he drifts to sleep and dreams of the upcoming "**** the NRA" protest and LGBTQWTFBBQ orgy this weekend.

:)

I don't think they meant typical SEATTLE democrat. :):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Then there is NOTHING that can enforce the constitution...

Huh? So if there's no way to tell which votes fall into the category and nothing can be done specifically about that, then it's really NOTHING? How about a counter example? Say they're able to determine 12,764 votes were counted that came in after the deadline according to the law, that were allowed because of the unconstitutional change of rules. I kinda think the SCOTUS could say those don't count if they ruled the rule changes were unconstitutional. I mean, don't you get the difference? It's kinda what I've been saying all along? How many votes were affected? You can't just claim that there was massive voter fraud which changed the outcome, without being able to do the math. Which votes specifically were illegal? How many votes was that? Okay. Throw those out and adjust the counts accordingly. But you can't just say throw them all out because some unknown number may have been illegally cast.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Huh? So if there's no way to tell which votes fall into the category and nothing can be done specifically about that, then it's really NOTHING? How about a counter example? Say they're able to determine 12,764 votes were counted that came in after the deadline according to the law, that were allowed because of the unconstitutional change of rules. I kinda think the SCOTUS could say those don't count if they ruled the rule changes were unconstitutional. I mean, don't you get the difference? It's kinda what I've been saying all along? How many votes were affected? You can't just claim that there was massive voter fraud which changed the outcome, without being able to do the math. Which votes specifically were illegal? How many votes was that? Okay. Throw those out and adjust the counts accordingly. But you can't just say throw them all out because some unknown number may have been illegally cast.

You are buying into the whole if fraudulent votes get mixed with other votes the other votes cannot be disenfranchised and the fraudulent votes stand, while making no allowance for the disenfranchisement of votes cast legally that are tainted by allowing them to stand.

The mixing of the fraudulent ballots with the good ballots asap is the standard mo because this crap always happens in democrat areas, that is not coincidental, it is literally daring the courts to do something about it. Remember in Pennsylvania Justice Alito ordered disputed the ballots kept separate, what do you bet they are? We must decide if we are a country of laws or if vote fraud is now a part of the game.

I cannot wait for the vote tallies from a republican county to flip an election, oh my, the weaping, wailing, and nashing of teeth when the dems find out that repubs can fight back with the same tactics if SCOTUS approves them.

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    i cannot wait for the vote tallies from a republican county to flip an election, oh my, the weaping, wailing, and mashing of teeth when the dems find out that repubs can fight back with the same tactics if SCOTUS approves them.

This sounds really good if I put it in Lucy's voice from Peanuts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom