• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I thought he was a Eastern Rites priest.....they have work boots? I thought they were slippers.

Geez. You can never, ever know for sure about these things.

Eastern Rite are still in cahoots with Rome and as such are not my cup of Borscht.

Now I did just buy some slip on work boots this year. Red Wings at $172. Good luck getting that price at a typical Red Wings store

Oh and I have sent my Red Wings lace ups unto the factory for resoleing once already

So Route45, it can only be in my winter Red Wings...checkin' now...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Ok. My Hybrid is a V6 accord, no camera in my work boots, I still grind Eight o'clock coffee beans, an d won't touch Starbucks, unless its free....and no camera in my work boots.

My wife hasn't had a job in 10 years, drives a toyota, likes Starbucks...and her Red Wings look brand new after 8 years....checkin'

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Eastern Rite are still in cahoots with Rome and as such are not my cup of Borscht.

Now I did just buy some slip on work boots this year. Red Wings at $172. Good luck getting that price at a typical Red Wings store

Oh and I have sent my Red Wings lace ups unto the factory for resoleing once already

So Route45, it can only be in my winter Red Wings...checkin' now...

Danner boots for me. I got a pair from Nelson & Co. through INGO and now a second pair through Amazon while I worked there. $190 boots for $65, can’t beat that.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I think Rush occasionally hits the nail squarely on the head, and this happens to be one of those times.

For most of our history it WAS possible to coexist. The comity of our fellow man and the recognition of the rights of others is inherent in our founding (barring one abhorrent example). Whether that is still possible is growing less certain.

Trump galvanized those feelings of dichotomy, and for good or ill, the people chose a boring centrist to attempt to heal those ideologic contradictions. Whether he is too far left to accomplish that task remains to be seen.

I can see why you would think this, if your only source of information is MSM, and you are completely in the dark as to the various social agendas playing out around the country and around the globe that lead to the formation of Trump as a candidate and his base.
    You do realize that Trump wasn't an isolated thing, right? The populist right, almost globally, won major elections all around the exact same time. Even those left of center, but who espoused opposition to the current social agendas, won.

The left, globally, has been pushing for limitations on freedom of speech, religion, and violence towards those they disagree with. Cancel culture was a "moderate" version of that. In many other places it was not nearly that moderate and involved murders, rape, and various other horrific things.

And at the time, the traditional right, as is typical, was completely oblivious or had no desire to push back against that insanity. This opened the door for people who were actually paying attention to capture people's desires to have this agenda pushed back against.

The only division being pushed was those who wanted to kill others for not adhering to their world view. And that was certainly not coming from the right.
    Think of it as a more extreme version of the satanic panic moralist garbage we had to deal with in the 80s and 90s, except involving race and gender, and not coming from churches but from the left.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Izzat Don Johnson? I've never seen him look that good. I know his squeeze used to be cute, but man, a few nip and tucks and I've seen better epicanthic folds on old elephants.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You are buying into the whole if fraudulent votes get mixed with other votes the other votes cannot be disenfranchised and the fraudulent votes stand, while making no allowance for the disenfranchisement of votes cast legally that are tainted by allowing them to stand.

The mixing of the fraudulent ballots with the good ballots asap is the standard mo because this crap always happens in democrat areas, that is not coincidental, it is literally daring the courts to do something about it. Remember in Pennsylvania Justice Alito ordered disputed the ballots kept separate, what do you bet they are? We must decide if we are a country of laws or if vote fraud is now a part of the game.

I cannot wait for the vote tallies from a republican county to flip an election, oh my, the weaping, wailing, and nashing of teeth when the dems find out that repubs can fight back with the same tactics if SCOTUS approves them.
    :n00b:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    And some have a tendency to discount anything that might be considered evidence.

To make the claim that "most of the smoke" is similar to the handful of dubious examples you've used is, well, dubious. Coloring all claims with the color of a few dubious examples is an old rethorical device.

At least you favor an investigation.

I didn't say most, I said a good bit. A good bit of others were we had to stay 6 ft away and we couldn't see, they were mean to us, etc. Now that can be suspicious, but once again suspicion isn't evidence. I might consider it evidence of them being dicks and wanting to **** with Repubs, but that's about it for evidence.

Izzat Don Johnson? I've never seen him look that good. I know his squeeze used to be cute, but man, a few nip and tucks and I've seen better epicanthic folds on old elephants.

Nah I think it's Cheech Marin...

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I didn't say most, I said a good bit. A good bit of others were we had to stay 6 ft away and we couldn't see, they were mean to us, etc. Now that can be suspicious, but once again suspicion isn't evidence. I might consider it evidence of them being dicks and wanting to **** with Repubs, but that's about it for evidence.

You again try to make your point using the flimsiest examples as being indicative of the rest, or a good bit of the rest, however you define that. Why do you insist on doing so?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Actually being allowed to observe (close enough to see what is happening) is set in most states by the legislature and is the way perscribed by the constitution. Any harassment or restrictions of that at the polls is a civil rights violation, and needs severe punishment to stop these shenanigans. So the behavior you so flippantly gloss over is serious and violates state law most places...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    chipbennett;8527020[B said:
    ]Ultimately, you have to fix the voters[/B]. Fixing federal government overreach would also help. The problem is, it's a long game. It took the left 100 years to get where we are today, and it may take at least that long to reverse.

:yesway:

Tried to rep you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom