• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Because its proven fact that mail in votes are easier to cheat so if the democrats have the fix in they need the % of legit mail in votes to break in Biden's favor. That way you can add in an extra 10 million votes easier.

When DJT tells his supporters, "Don't mail in your votes, go to the polls!", and Joe tells his supporters, "COVID is scary, stay home and mail in", why is it so hard to believe that the mail in votes are going to overwhelming go to Biden, and if those are counted after the in-person votes...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    When DJT tells his supporters, "Don't mail in your votes, go to the polls!", and Joe tells his supporters, "COVID is scary, stay home and mail in", why is it so hard to believe that the mail in votes are going to overwhelming go to Biden, and if those are counted after the in-person votes...

None so blind, and all. What is hard to see is why, after counting for the day has supposedly been postponed, massive vote dumps for Biden sufficient to change the status of the vote are recorded with no concurrent additions to trump's tally. It is hard to see why even the most urban part of Detroit wouldn't record at least some votes for Trump, and it is hard to see why if these vote dumps were legitimate that so much effort would be expended trying to obscure their provenance

In the words of the prophet Leonard:

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
    Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
    Everybody knows the war is over
    Everybody knows the good guys lost
    Everybody knows the fight was fixed
    The poor stay poor, the rich get rich
    That's how it goes
    Everybody knows

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    That's the process, basically. If you're referring to the situation I took a look at, they announced the results when all the absentee ballots had been counted, instead of incrementally like some places do it.

That's not evidence of fraud.

The tallies didn't "show up... before they started counting" - the tallies "showed up" when they were done counting.

But, if you can point to what you're referring to, we can both make sure we're talking about the same thing.

No, it's not the process. The situation I'm referring to is that these swing states STOPPED COUNTING, not stopped reporting, late election night. They were reporting absentee\mail ballot counts until they "went home". I was watching coverage till 3 or 4 AM and multiple outlets reported states stopped counting and would resume in the morning. BEFORE they STARTED COUNTING again we got these massive dumps of ballots show up in the tallies. That doesn't pique you're curiosity even a little?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    None so blind, and all. What is hard to see is why, after counting for the day has supposedly been postponed, massive vote dumps for Biden sufficient to change the status of the vote are recorded with no concurrent additions to trump's tally. It is hard to see why even the most urban part of Detroit wouldn't record at least some votes for Trump, and it is hard to see why if these vote dumps were legitimate that so much effort would be expended trying to obscure their provenance

And all of that is inconsistent with the vote in other major cities nd the sharp increase in Minority support for Trump and the below 90% support for Hiden, a level at which dems have never won...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

I'll admit, I haven't fully studied it, but it does seem odd.

What I gathered from all the testimonies I watched was that (R) poll watchers were not welcome, and quite possibly, been outright treated as lepers. I haven't heard any testimony from the poll workers to justify their hostile behavior (assume it was, here).

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    No, it's not the process. The situation I'm referring to is that these swing states STOPPED COUNTING, not stopped reporting, late election night. They were reporting absentee\mail ballot counts until they "went home". I was watching coverage till 3 or 4 AM and multiple outlets reported states stopped counting and would resume in the morning. BEFORE they STARTED COUNTING again we got these massive dumps of ballots show up in the tallies. That doesn't pique you're curiosity even a little?

Which states? I took a look at MI at one point and that's not what happened there.

Part of the issue may be in trusting the reporting. ;)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'll admit, I haven't fully studied it, but it does seem odd.

What I gathered from all the testimonies I watched was that (R) poll watchers were not welcome, and quite possibly, been outright treated as lepers. I haven't heard any testimony from the poll workers to justify their hostile behavior (assume it was, here).

https://twitter.com/ThomasCatenacci/status/1324088963708166144?s=20

View attachment 94416

Catenacci is a reporter at The Daily Caller and writes for The Daily Signal

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Which states? I took a look at MI at one point and that's not what happened there.

Part of the issue may be in trusting the reporting. ;)

MI, WI, PA, GA, NC, some western states but I wasn't paying as much attention to some because of the time difference and when polls closed. It was the few big urban counties in those states that were reported to have stopped counting.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

In a lot of states they published the statistics. Like how many Republicans vs Democrats requested ballots, vs mailed them in. PA published that information before the election. Of course they hadn't been tallied. It was just the number of people saying they're republican vs saying they're democrat when they requested the ballot, and then also tallied when they were received. It was a state website. Should still be there but my google foo isn't strong today.

But according to the statistics I did on election night, Biden would've had to get something like 95% of the remaining votes or something like that, to win PA. Unless the votes left to tally were inaccurately reported. I went by what was available. So while it's eyebrow raising that Biden pulled that out. It's not at all clear that the difference was all shenanigans.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom