• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I believe he is [STRIKE]scared[/STRIKE] concerned that valid legal questions might delay the [STRIKE]anointment[/STRIKE] inauguration of comrade Biden enough that delays might unexpectedly throw the election into the House, where his team has found it much more difficult to (fraudulently) take control of a majority of state legislatures (and has in fact still been losing ground), thus possibly leading to the martyrdom of Saint Robinette

This is why I have you on ignore more than half of the time. Gratuitous snark.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Lenin was a product of his times, and those times look nothing like today. (Same for Stalin.)

The Bolsheviks had to fight a bloody civil war to actually take power. The czar abdicated the throne and for a few months, there was actually a decent democracy (for the standards of the time) that tried to rule. Russia was too big and too agrarian, and those who wanted power wanted it too intensely. (They didn't have the benefit of relatively unselfish founding fathers, like the US did.)

That fight in the vacuum of a working government led to the shooting war which ultimately resulted in the Lenin-led faction forming the government.

That lack of a working gov't is the scary part. Trump's shenanigans, IMHO, are unlikely to create that kind of vacuum. But, if for some reason that does happen - or we have parallel competing government - that's a recipe for disaster.

Whew! Good thing that is nothing like what we face today

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Doesn't apply - the Dems are clearly intent on creating a working government. ;)

So was Trump, who was stymied in any way possible. I often wonder if those who expect a different outcome because the sides are reversed somehow believe the right has not shaken its bias toward playing by the rules

My personal belief is that the left has spent far more time enjoying the application of BAMN and not enough gaming an effective response to being on the receiving end

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Roll back Trump's tax plan, halt the wall, re-enter the Paris Accords, revive DACA, try and implement green energy plans; and I'll be happy with Biden. Damn near everything I want Biden to do (but not all), he can do with an EO. He'll be just as accomplished as Trump by simply "undoing" Trump things.

The Paris Accords lol, so you just like wasting money.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And if the legislature delegates that authority to the govenor/secretary of state/election board? Would that not also be in the manner as the legislature directs?

I'm best familiar with Pennsylvania, where government officials made changes to election procedures that went against what the legislature specifically authorized, and made those changes close to election time (Oct 28th, I believe) - which it would be uncharitable of me to suggest might have been designed to make it difficult to challenge

I am not aware of the legislature ever delegating that authority to said officials (whose titles I am not using because I'm not sure of them and too lazy to look it up)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Where are these ballots now?
    And why do you think the Dems were behind that possible attempted voter fraud? By your own admission your parents received GA ballots in Hamilton CO.... HAMILTON COUNTY! Reliably voting, reliably Republican Hamilton Co. Now if we were talking Lake Co., sure.... Dems are trying to rig the election, and EVERYONE would think that, but were talking about, again, Hamilton Co. I don't see how with that instance you can infer (or seem to be) that this is due to Democrat bad actors; when on the surface, Republican bad actors seems more plausible.

For this to matter, wouldn't Hamilton County need to control its own voter rolls and determine internally who should be mailed a ballot and who should not? Do you think this was so?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah, I find it insulting to have my 2A credibility questioned because I don't take my marching orders from a defeated Trump, and follow him in his folley.

I supported him when it counted.

Isn't it ironic (used correctly, I believe - yes?) that you misspelled folly or foley, depending on whether you meant to refer to foolishness or catheterization

Hola, Jetta
    :)

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Isn't it ironic (used correctly, I believe - yes?) that you misspelled folly or foley, depending on whether you meant to refer to foolishness or catheterization

Hola, Bug, kudos for using "ironic" correctly. When I typed that, I thought it might be wrong so I quickly looked it up - (which I'm doing now). I see the the top result is Folley - with the definition I want - but from Urban Dictionary. :n00b:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    View attachment 94387

View attachment 94388

With the correct information, anyone with online access may request an absentee ballot in Georgia. No need to utilize the mails.

The dependency is a Georgia Drivers License or Georgia ID.

The issue is curious, but doesn't seem to be pertinent to any fraud claim.

I believe the pertinent point was his parents requested nothing but the required paperwork was mailed to them in another state. It gives the appearance on the surface that not only were mailings were sent to anyone who had ever had any form of a Georgia address (as his parents likely had only briefly had as inheritors of the farm) but that the state sought to track them down for said mailing because it was sent to their correct address. Inquiring minds want to know why so much effort was made to enable folks with such tenuous Georgia connections

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Glad to see an admission that all Democrats are not Biden voters. That's real progress. That means Democrats aren't a homogenous group. Let's see how that translates in future posts!

I'm not so sure, they do seem obsessed with the whole LGBTQ+ thing

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Speaking of teams....OSU get their special treatment from the ADs yet? Maybe that's why I don't like red Teams, Indiana, OSU, Wisconsin....

Not sure what the referents for 'special treatment for ADs' are. I see Michigan jumped on an excuse not to play them after they crushed MSU

Edit: Isn't IU's only loss to us, and didn't Purdue lose to both Nebraska and Rutgers (Rutgers!!)?

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I really don't anyone is saying "come together," other than politicians. It was the same when Trump was elected. All you gotta do is look to social media to see how much enjoyment people are getting out of Trump voter angst.

I've been in twitter 'jail' since October 18, coincidently shortly after I referred to Dorsey as @jackass in a tweet. Go figure

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Roll back Trump's tax plan, halt the wall, re-enter the Paris Accords, revive DACA, try and implement green energy plans; and I'll be happy with Biden. Damn near everything I want Biden to do (but not all), he can do with an EO. He'll be just as accomplished as Trump by simply "undoing" Trump things.
    Better put on a flack jacket Kut. Prepare for incoming.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I don't have a "team". I am an individual voter. If you read back to the beginning of the Trump administration, I remember saying he is our president and he ought to be given a chance. I supported his SCOTUS picks, I was surprised with his neo-Keynesian approach to the pandemic...which in some ways I thought too generous. I wasn't in favor of an impeachment. Perhaps sanctions, but not a full-blown impeachment process. Somehow, these things are forgotten. I don't mind. But my record on the subjects is pretty clear.

Trump wore me down with his significant character flaws and a concern that he was too "extra-legal" in some of his dealings. Personally, and that's the only way to view it since I'm not on a team, I can't stand the guy. I didn't like him when I knew him back around the time of the Challenger disaster and my opinion of him as a man is now worse.

Much the same could be said for the Republican party of today.

But, it's over. He can attempt to come back in 4 years, but I doubt that will happen. The generations are shifting and I expect the next president will be closer to 50 years of age than 80.

One other thing: The reason that this site IS an echo chamber is because so many of you cannot see that you are incorrect on any number of subjects. I've got enough scars that I don't mind the fights. There are a few people here that I enjoy reading and conversing with. The rest? The price of entry. If you're looking for someone to apologize for the Democrats, keep looking,

So are you saying your hatred of the man over shadows your love of the Country?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Really? I'm curious just what sources you are reading that have any election fraud news. It is very hard to find because of the news embargo and traditional conservative media is scared they will lose their precious social media accounts.

So let's take Alanta, GA, we have election night reports from MSM of a water main break, and vote counting would resume tomorrow, except no evidence of a main break can be found, FOIA requests found absolutely no evidence of a main break, there was a water leak early in the day that was repaired.

A video of of election counting in a room with 24 machines, counters are shown removing ballots from envelopes, checking them then scanning. It also shows Ralph take a phone call (I have not heard audio but they are trying to get it), shortly thereafter body language and response indicate Ralph tells everyone to go home.

Then a few minutes later Ralph, and Ruby, and her daughter return, pull out cases of ballots that are hidden and not with other ballots being processed before the cut off, not in envelopes, stacked neatly in trays, and proceed to scan these ballots, paying no attention to the ballots that were being processed when everyone left. There also is a noticeable difference in processing if one reviews the video of before and after, you can see the sense of urgency in their movements.

The cases are estimated to hold 6000 ballots and it appears they were ran more than once. This alone is enough to change Georgia. That six states, all crucial to a democrat win, just all stop counting in a short period with Trump having big leads. By the time most of us got up the next morning, Biden had been given bites to take the lead, and here we are. I believe that the machines were fixed to change votes but Trump surprised them with his turnout, an unprecedented incumbent increase, and they had to stop the counts to add ballots to overcome that turnout. We will see if it can be proven, but circumstantial evidence points to that...

A fault in your logic is that you are looking for the single bullet that killed the guy that was shot be multiple times by multiple shooters. Hell, no one but the American people want Trump, he has enemies at every level and I guarantee they all did what they could collectively to defeat him. So by your logic an election stolen by a thousand cuts just does not rise to a level that can overturn an election?

About my "logic", I'm not looking for a single bullet. I don't know what I might have said that would give you that impression. I fact, the evidences of inconsistencies that I've talked about are not just one thing. It's people seeing multiple events that don't really appear to be connected other that they seem to go one way. And a lot of those things have been explained satisfactorily.

These things aren't proof that fraud happened. But it looks to me like it's evidence that an investigation is necessary. But that's a far cry from DJT really won in a landslide and that the election was stolen from him. Maybe it was. You can't overturn an election just on your belief.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The voices knocking every little point concerning fraud this election are blowing my mind. This is a gun forum and people cannot seem to help themselves but supporting the guy that says he wants to take away guns. Why don't some of you put that intellect you are so proud of to work, like millions of other patriots, finding a way to help the candidate that says he doesn't want to take guns win?

I don't support Biden. I didn't vote for him. I mean. If it were proven that Democrats cheated and that Trump was the rightful winner, I think that would be a better outcome for the US long term, even though I don't think Trump is as good a leader as you think he is. But, I don't think the quality of information that's on the "massive fraud" side is very high. And, not surprisingly, the head-in-sand, most securest election ever side isn't looking at themselves very critically either. I don't think the masses can really be legitimately confident in what they think they know. I'd rather be full of questions than full of ****. And I'm pretty full of questions. I'd like some better explanations than I've gotten for a lot of this stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom