• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    About my "logic", I'm not looking for a single bullet. I don't know what I might have said that would give you that impression. I fact, the evidences of inconsistencies that I've talked about are not just one thing. It's people seeing multiple events that don't really appear to be connected other that they seem to go one way. And a lot of those things have been explained satisfactorily.

These things aren't proof that fraud happened. But it looks to me like it's evidence that an investigation is necessary. But that's a far cry from DJT really won in a landslide and that the election was stolen from him. Maybe it was. You can't overturn an election just on your belief.

DJT won in a electoral college landslide until they stopped counting votes. When have 6 contested states ever had a candidate leading with a significant, almost insurmountable, lead, then simultaneously stop counting votes and 12 hours later Biden cruises into the lead. All six states have a history of vote fraud in metro cities. You are constantly saying that uninvestigated claims don't rise to overturn an election but we never get to see that investigation. The deep state will not allow it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Come on Kut, do you really think that anyone attempting to to pull this off on a large scale is going to go through each application to crossreference the address with voter affiliation. Hell, why not check voter registrations then? Why do you not find it odd that people in Indiana who have never lived in or owned property or bussiness in Georgia would receive several applications to request mail in ballots. Also ironic, when couple with this information is the unprecedentedly low rejection rates for these ballots that were recieved. If you can't smell something here, I don't think any amount of evidence would convince you to take it seriously.

Okay, so it was only applications to request mail in ballots? My guess would be a community organizer could mail applications. So if your parents somehow got on their mailing list, they would get those applications. But I'd assume that to actually have a ballot mailed to them, they'd have to send in the application, and be validated as a registered voter, to get a ballot sent to them. About "low" rejection rates. Compared to what? What does "low" mean?

I'm not gonna speak for Kut, but I do take it seriously. I think the event where people were told to go home, and the video of them continuing to count after the observers went home, was not answered to my satisfaction. It looks untoward. I'd like to see that investigated further and answered more satisfactorily than what I've heard so far. But does that mean that all those votes should be tossed out? I don't know what happened, so until I do, I would not support that. And that's kinda how it is for all the other accusations. I think a lot of you guys are so confident about the election being stolen, because that's all your side is saying. And that's the only side you're willing to believe. So I kinda think you guys live in a bubble.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    DJT won in a electoral college landslide until they stopped counting votes. When have 6 contested states ever had a candidate leading with a significant, almost insurmountable, lead, then simultaneously stop counting votes and 12 hours later Biden cruises into the lead. All six states have a history of vote fraud in metro cities. You are constantly saying that uninvestigated claims don't rise to overturn an election but we never get to see that investigation. The deep state will not allow it.

I'd like to see the investigations happen into all the allegations. Or at least the credible ones. Until someone proves that fraud actually happened on the scale that's claimed, there is no basis to overturn the election.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I'd like to see the investigations happen into all the allegations. Or at least the credible ones. Until someone proves that fraud actually happened on the scale that's claimed, there is no basis to overturn the election.
    :+1:
    I would think if the tables were turned, Joe Biden would also want the close races investigated and recounted. Any candidate should want that whether it overturns it or not. I can't believe we don't have a better system for voting in 2020 yet :facepalm:

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    And how have you served this country you love? Let's talk about you for awhile.

Good try at deflecting but I'm not biting. It's something I notice you do with regularity when you don't want to answer a question, well that and just ignore the person.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    When DJT tells his supporters, "Don't mail in your votes, go to the polls!", and Joe tells his supporters, "COVID is scary, stay home and mail in", why is it so hard to believe that the mail in votes are going to overwhelming go to Biden, and if those are counted after the in-person votes...

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Okay, so it was only applications to request mail in ballots? My guess would be a community organizer could mail applications. So if your parents somehow got on their mailing list, they would get those applications. But I'd assume that to actually have a ballot mailed to them, they'd have to send in the application, and be validated as a registered voter, to get a ballot sent to them. About "low" rejection rates. Compared to what? What does "low" mean?

I'm not gonna speak for Kut, but I do take it seriously. I think the event where people were told to go home, and the video of them continuing to count after the observers went home, was not answered to my satisfaction. It looks untoward. I'd like to see that investigated further and answered more satisfactorily than what I've heard so far. But does that mean that all those votes should be tossed out? I don't know what happened, so until I do, I would not support that. And that's kinda how it is for all the other accusations. I think a lot of you guys are so confident about the election being stolen, because that's all your side is saying. And that's the only side you're willing to believe. So I kinda think you guys live in a bubble.

That that any organizarion would be mailing applications to people with absolutely 0 ties to Georgia is troubling. This may have something to do with a story I read about voter groups tied to Stacey Abrams being under investigation in GA. Can't remember where I saw it.

I'm not going to say Trump actually won and had the election stolen due to fraud, because I can't know that. However, as I said before, all of this should be looked through very closely. Simply screaming "There is no fire, show me the fire" when youre engulfed in smoke seems rather disingenuous. (Not directed at you jamil)

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    When DJT tells his supporters, "Don't mail in your votes, go to the polls!", and Joe tells his supporters, "COVID is scary, stay home and mail in", why is it so hard to believe that the mail in votes are going to overwhelming go to Biden, and if those are counted after the in-person votes...

Why is it so hard for you to understand our suspicion when the swing states "stopped counting" these ballots overnight only to see hundreds of thousands of predominantly Joe votes show up in the tallies before they started counting the next morning?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Was he wrong? There are affidavits alleging that workers were throwing out DJT votes. And why is it so blasted far fetched the Detroit mail in ballots total more than registered voters requested and that sum is just what was needed to put Hiden in the lead.

With analytics they were able to determine what 6 counties they had to flip to flip the entire election. I'm guessing they had a backup or two. Many here act like this is 1960 and computers don't exist, and these voting machines don't have algorithms in them, and are not connected to the Internet. They are.

The left has just never had so many talented people pouring over the election and showing how it was stolen. Analytics works both ways and is very reliable and has shown exactly where the election was stolen.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    837qQaT.png

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Tombs beat me to it...

Apparently other states agree, 17 states have joined Texas, which virtually guarantees this will be heard. The AG's of these states actually have some nads, as Kut says. This is really interesting not just on the legal level but now the political one as well.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Why is it so hard for you to understand our suspicion when the swing states "stopped counting" these ballots overnight only to see hundreds of thousands of predominantly Joe votes show up in the tallies before they started counting the next morning?

That's the process, basically. If you're referring to the situation I took a look at, they announced the results when all the absentee ballots had been counted, instead of incrementally like some places do it.

That's not evidence of fraud.

The tallies didn't "show up... before they started counting" - the tallies "showed up" when they were done counting.

But, if you can point to what you're referring to, we can both make sure we're talking about the same thing.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Good try at deflecting but I'm not biting. It's something I notice you do with regularity when you don't want to answer a question, well that and just ignore the person.

Which probably means you've never served.

Your original attempt at entrapment was rather pedestrian.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Tombs beat me to it...

Apparently other states agree, 17 states have joined Texas, which virtually guarantees this will be heard. The AG's of these states actually have some nads, as Kut says. This is really interesting not just on the legal level but now the political one as well.

And also why nobody should bother engaging the deranged democrats right now on fraud. Their opinion doesn't matter, our opinion doesn't matter. That's not what the case is about.
    The case is about states violating their own constitutional requirements for changing voting law being violated.

This is what needs to be drilled down on, the rest is just white noise at this point and won't have resolution for years if not longer. They wouldn't allow evidence to be presented, so no legal remedy could be found.

From here on out, democrats are going to be screeching and seething like you've never seen before. Best to not feed it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom