• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Just look at how IngoMike has reported with glee on almost every case.

That is quite a compliment, thank you! It was not glee, however, it is hope that drives my posts, I want to share my hope with others. However I have just posted the tip of the iceberg that is coming. Thanks again for the compliment...

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Bug: I'm sure the Colonel has much more to say than just this short summary and the summary isn't worth responding to.

I still believe that Joe Biden will be installed as president on Jan 20 and there isn't any need to game scenarios of an apocalypse.

Weren't you just gaming scenarios if the bad, bad orange man didn't do what you thought he should? I recall something....something...strike....something....something...food running thin...something...no tp.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Buck: You are late to the party and not really contributing. More like kibbitzing. And, while that is your privilege, don't look for me to read or respond further.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The basis of the Texas suit, from my understanding, is that the states in question used the pandemic to expand things like mail-in voting. My prediction: SCOTUS won’t have the “nads,” and never moves to hear the case.

Actually I believe that the president and possibly SCOTUS are working toward a resolution that does not involve a major government meltdown at one time simultaneously with the election results. So if there is a lack of "nads" it is not pulling the trigger and draining the swamp in one drain

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    You can theorize to your heart's content. No evidence representing definitive proof was presented. That's a fact. You are welcome to your own theories but not to your own facts.

Ok, if you say so. (Purple required) But you're comment seems to provide evidence of a lack of critical thought processes (just like the msm sheep) and just acceptance of what you are told.

Bit Bleach was an example of fact buried by the msm although I an sure you will claim no relevance to the current situation.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well you were going on and on about how we're all going to starve if you don't get your way politically.

Perhaps when you've had a chance to clear your mind of the 40+ odd lawsuits that you touted over the last 5 weeks that have all failed and think about what it might mean to the economy if a general strike was called. It doesn't take much to block major roadways (if any of you remember the trucker slowdown during the Carter administration over the 55mph limit). Food supplies start running lean in less than a month. Momma is out of toilet paper again. No school for the kids, online or otherwise. Checks don't get cut by government agencies.

I wouldn't laugh. A general strike is serious business.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Ok, if you say so. (Purple required) But you're comment seems to provide evidence of a lack of critical thought processes (just like the msm sheep) and just acceptance of what you are told.

Have you bothered to read the judges' rulings? I haven't read them all, but I've read some. I've also read extracts.

If you have data not consistent with those facts, present it.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Have you bothered to read the judges' rulings? I haven't read them all, but I've read some. I've also read extracts.

If you have data not consistent with those facts, present it.

Nope, to lazy. You're the presenter of supposed "facts". Do your own deep research, develop hypotheses of your own and either prove or disprove them. That's how you find the truth, not by just accepting what is presented by the msm and their puppets.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Perhaps when you've had a chance to clear your mind of the 40+ odd lawsuits that you touted over the last 5 weeks that have all failed and think about what it might mean to the economy if a general strike was called. It doesn't take much to block major roadways (if any of you remember the trucker slowdown during the Carter administration over the 55mph limit). Food supplies start running lean in less than a month. Momma is out of toilet paper again. No school for the kids, online or otherwise. Checks don't get cut by government agencies.

I wouldn't laugh. A general strike is serious business.

Is this why I keep hearing the President has insurrection documents prepared?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I think the SCOTUS may have already seen the evidence...

I just read one of the filings. Other than an expert witness who swears that the chance of Joe Biden winning those states to be 10 quadrillion to one, I didn't see any "evidence" and since the filings represent the entirety of what is in the hands of SCOTUS, I don't believe you are correct.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I just read one of the filings. Other than an expert witness who swears that the chance of Joe Biden winning those states to be 10 quadrillion to one, I didn't see any "evidence" and since the filings represent the entirety of what is in the hands of SCOTUS, I don't believe you are correct.

So do you believe this election was clean?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Nope, to lazy. You're the presenter of supposed "facts". Do your own deep research, develop hypotheses of your own and either prove or disprove them. That's how you find the truth, not by just accepting what is presented by the msm and their puppets.

Thank you for telling me how I should proceed. That seems to be a trend with republicans.

The court cases have determined the adequacy of the complaints. They are inadequate. One does not need a deep dive to see that claims made by bloggers or gatewaypundit or Guilian/Ellis/Powell outside of court rarely hold up in front of a judge.

I don't need to prove Joe Biden won the election. State Governors and Secretaries of state certify the results.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Thank you for telling me how I should proceed. That seems to be a trend with republicans.

The court cases have determined the adequacy of the complaints. They are inadequate. One does not need a deep dive to see that claims made by bloggers or gatewaypundit or Guilian/Ellis/Powell outside of court rarely hold up in front of a judge.

I don't need to prove Joe Biden won the election. State Governors and Secretaries of state certify the results.

Hard to say a court case has any legitimacy when they block an evidentiary hearing, then proceed to claim a "lack of evidence." :lala:

Almost like no low level judge is willing to risk their career over this, and it will have to be settled higher up the chain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom