• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    F**k them and their "hearings in the new year"...

So the GP article posted was about Senate subpoenas being ignored as if that was an outrageous act because the Senate issued those subpoenas to gather evidence for their hearings next year.....and now its asterisk the Senate and their hearings. Does that mean the subpoenas were unnecessary to begin with?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If the courts start convicting on the type of cases so far presented, kiss the 2A goodbye because the amount of felons is gonna skyrocket.

That's already in the cards when Biden declares certain firearms and normal capacity magazines to be NFA items that must be registered, stamped and taxed

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    That's already in the cards when Biden declares certain firearms and normal capacity magazines to be NFA items that must be registered, stamped and taxed

Dang! Out-Maneuvered by the dems again! They must be playing 5d chess.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I think it speaks to sensibilities and some common sense, V8.

When the batting average in court is 59 to 1 against and the same bad facts are posted as if it is new information and accumulative to prior postings of the same bad fact, one wonders what the purpose of the propaganda might be. Just because a statement is repeated 60 times, it's veracity is not changed. A lie is still a lie.

So then the reputation of the courts is impugned. In many cases, these people are republican appointed judges. And, let's raise the stakes to now impugn the character of the Chief Justice of the United States.

Is there no bridge too far here on INGO? Is it OK to continually prints lies and falsehoods and give them equal footing with truth?

The “lies and falsehoods” are everywhere, not just on INGO.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why would this be allowed? Can you imagine if a Trump family member was a controlling member of of a voting system company that had received a $400 million cash infusion from the Russians? I cannot!

1ENoUxZi.jpeg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    [h=1]Simple Math’ Shows Biden Claims 13 MILLION More Votes Than There Were Eligible Voters Who Voted in 2020 Election[/h]

(39)With 212Million registered voters and 66.2% voting,140.344 M voted. Now if Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden. These numbers don’t add up to what we are being told. Lies and more Lies!https://t.co/pY3n6DEWzP https://t.co/5FSNfJw992

— Bill Binney, Constitutional Patriot (@Bill_Binney) December 19, 2020

When you run the lefts math it always leaders to an improbable answer...

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Simple Math’ Shows Biden Claims 13 MILLION More Votes Than There Were Eligible Voters Who Voted in 2020 Election

(39)With 212Million registered voters and 66.2% voting,140.344 M voted. Now if Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden. These numbers don’t add up to what we are being told. Lies and more Lies!https://t.co/pY3n6DEWzP https://t.co/5FSNfJw992

— Bill Binney, Constitutional Patriot (@Bill_Binney) December 19, 2020

When you run the lefts math it always leaders to an improbable answer...
    This is an example of something us folks up North call "ST. JOSEPH COUNTY MATH.*

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    [h=1]Georgia County Elections Board Dismisses Challenges to Voter Roll[/h]“I don’t believe this is probable cause to challenge these voters,” Gregg Litchfield, one of the county’s attorneys, said during the meeting, Patch reported. “The mere production of a voter registration database, compared with a national change of address registry, is not sufficient.”

It is however sufficient to take your homestead exemption away...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/georg...smisses-challenges-to-voter-roll_3626060.html

I ask again, why does it always go their way?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Trump won in 2016 unless you mean always in the context of the 2020 presidential election vote then the answer is because the evidence isn't mounting up to support the allegations. The allegations just shift when debunked.

I am always willing to hear something substantive, but if the courts aren't buying it, neither am I.

Georgia County Elections Board Dismisses Challenges to Voter Roll

“I don’t believe this is probable cause to challenge these voters,” Gregg Litchfield, one of the county’s attorneys, said during the meeting, Patch reported. “The mere production of a voter registration database, compared with a national change of address registry, is not sufficient.”

It is however sufficient to take your homestead exemption away...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/georg...smisses-challenges-to-voter-roll_3626060.html

I ask again, why does it always go their way?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Trump won in 2016 unless you mean always in the context of the 2020 presidential election vote then the answer is because the evidence isn't mounting up to support the allegations. The allegations just shift when debunked.

I am always willing to hear something substantive, but if the courts aren't buying it, neither am I.

An election board there to protect the votes of the people refuses to check the rolls and deny there is probable cause to do so based on evidence that would remove your homestead exemption isn't substantial enough. I am tired of this trope.

The bottom line is you wrongly believe the system works.

I believe the system has been perverted against the people and almost always produces a result against the people. What are the possible outcomes if this small request? We either find that the allegations are right, wrong, or mixed. Determining that injuries who?

There are literally thousands of theses types of situations out there they will not just give the people transparency. Why?

The system is failing the people it was created for and being used by those in power...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom