• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Two Fulton County poll workers in Georgia who spoke to news outlets or filed affidavits claiming voting irregularities in the November election have been told they will not return to work the Senate runoff races, The Epoch Times is reporting.

The two women, Bridget Thorne and Susan Voyles, said they consider their notification that their appointments was not being renewed essentially as being fired and retribution for going public with their allegations.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/fulton-georgia-poll-workers-retribution/2020/12/18/id/1002296/

Always goes one way, while those on video doing suspicious activity are still in place.

The system is rotten to the core...

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Two Fulton County poll workers in Georgia who spoke to news outlets or filed affidavits claiming voting irregularities in the November election have been told they will not return to work the Senate runoff races, The Epoch Times is reporting.

The two women, Bridget Thorne and Susan Voyles, said they consider their notification that their appointments was not being renewed essentially as being fired and retribution for going public with their allegations.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/fulton-georgia-poll-workers-retribution/2020/12/18/id/1002296/

Always goes one way, while those on video doing suspicious activity are still in place.

The system is rotten to the core...

OTOH there is difference between whistleblowers and blowing smoke up someone's posterior. Methinks there are more than sufficient republicans in Fulton County to put in their stead.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    OTOH there is difference between whistleblowers and blowing smoke up someone's posterior. Methinks there are more than sufficient republicans in Fulton County to put in their stead.

Oh the hypocrisy of the left. If they didn't have shifting standards they would have no standards at all...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I need to find some left wing conspiracy sites and start posting to restore balance to the force.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I need to find some left wing conspiracy sites and start posting to restore balance to the force.

Now that is funny right there! That you don't recognize that you get your news from conspiracy sites. The sites I quote often are not in an illegal agreement to control news. Your are...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Now that is funny right there! That you don't recognize that you get your news from conspiracy sites. The sites I quote often are not in an illegal agreement to control news. Your are...

Thats why I used CNBC.

Communist News By Capitalists...or is it Capitalist News by Communists?

Or is it Capitol..?

This is too hard...

How do you do it?

Are you a contributor?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

Puhleeze. Anyone only needs to look at your referenced/cited claims and they can make up their own minds about who is more likely to be a tinfoil hat wearer. :)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    And the Chinese communist party continue what Lenin started...

Contrary to what you might have heard, there really was a world communist conspiracy.Its purpose was not just agitation but propaganda. To bring it about, V.I. Lenin recruited a special corps of propagandists for what was to become the Communist International.

For a fanatic like Lenin, it wasn't enough merely to have a communist revolution in Russia. He wanted communism to take over the world, the fulfillment of Marx's exhortation "Workers of the world, unite!" according to Stephane Courtois and Jean-Louis Panne, authors of "The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression," published in 1999.

Lenin also feared that unless other countries went communist, his own revolution would be doomed to collapse under economic failure.

This drove him to try something new at the time: a special corps of "useful idiots." (The term is actually not Lenin's, but that of economist Ludwig von Mises.) These foot soldiers would push his revolution in every country — co-opting and subverting democratic processes, fomenting strikes, installing secret armies and, above all, propagandizing according to Moscow's dictates.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    "co-opting and subverting the democratic processes".

Sure sounds like Trump, Giuliani, Powell and the 126 seditionists who signed the Texas pleading.

I'm for a quick trial and a gang-hanging.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    "co-opting and subverting the democratic processes".

Sure sounds like Trump, Giuliani, Powell and the 126 seditionists who signed the Texas pleading.

I'm for a quick trial and a gang-hanging.

That sounds pretty objective and middle if the road. And you give Mike a hard time?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom