Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    When does the rule of law apply?

New information reveals that wording legally required to be on California ballots was missing, in direct violation of its own state law.

In California state law, the election code is titled “Division 13. BALLOTS, SAMPLE BALLOTS, AND VOTER PAMPHLETS.”
    In Article 1 of this code we find Election Code 13200, which reads as follows:
    “Ballots not printed in accordance with the chapter [Chapter 3] shall not be cast nor counted at any election.”
    That’s straightforward English. It’s at the 9th grade reading level, so assuming California’s election officials can understand it.
    When we read a little further, we find Section 13205. Since we’re talking about the election of the President and Vice President, we’ll look at the applicable subsection:
    13205 (b). In elections when electors of President and Vice President of the United States are to be chosen, there shall be placed upon the ballot, in addition to the instructions to voters as provided in this chapter, an instruction as follows:
    https://halturnerradioshow.com/inde...l-all-55-electors-for-biden-cannot-be-counted

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think it speaks to sensibilities and some common sense, V8.

When the batting average in court is 59 to 1 against and the same bad facts are posted as if it is new information and accumulative to prior postings of the same bad fact, one wonders what the purpose of the propaganda might be. Just because a statement is repeated 60 times, it's veracity is not changed. A lie is still a lie.

So then the reputation of the courts is impugned. In many cases, these people are republican appointed judges. And, let's raise the stakes to now impugn the character of the Chief Justice of the United States.

Is there no bridge too far here on INGO? Is it OK to continually prints lies and falsehoods and give them equal footing with truth?

It is perfectly alright to defend your viewpoint on INGO, a dispensation you were loath to accord Trump supporters I might add

You do need to reach accomodation with the idea that you are never likely to win this argument unless and until all irregularities in this election are fully investigated and either supported or debunked. Frantically sweeping those irregularities under the rug convinces no one. If it took 2+ years to investigate whether Trump was beholden to the Russians when no evidence existed, why do you continue to think this question will be resolved in a few weeks? I'm not talking about what you want but what you should rationally believe. You are looking at the impending mirror-image of the first Trump term - half the country isn't having it, will not settle down, and will be throwing their sabot into the machinery of government every chance they get

If you need Biden's victory to be accepted as legitimate, you're doing it wrong

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Did some skimming of the US Code and related laws on counting the electoral votes. (Any junior high reader could probably accomplish the same thing.)

There are basically 2 things that look like they'll come into play: objections and alternate electors.

On the objection front, I think Pence will actually have very little to do after he asks, "Are there any objections?" If there aren't, then everything goes like every other cycle in my lifetime. If there are, they basically get referred to both chambers to decide how to rule. They can only agree on what votes to reject. That is, if they can't agree, then the votes are allowed.

On the alternate electors issue, it looks like if they can't agree on that, the electors certified by the state executive are the ones that count.

So, much depends on whether the 2 chambers can agree. It doesn't appear that this is the same constitutional issue in which each state delegation gets a vote. Instead, it looks like each chamber votes. If both chambers are Dem, then it'll be Biden, obviously. If the Senate stays Republican, then a non-agreement scenario still appears to result in a Biden win.

That's my take on the procedural mechanics, at least.

Can Pence himself object or second an objection from the floor?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Would you consider Q to be a whistleblower or a conspiracy advocate?

Do you consider Eric Ciaramella to be a whistleblower or a willing member of a conspiracy?

Why is it only the right you wish to strictly bind to your personal interpretation of what constitutes the law?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I imagine not, since he’s the president of the Senate. He shouldn’t be able to weigh in on matters, unless he’s the tiebreaker.

He presides. Any objections need to have a Rep and a Senator signed on. From what I can tell, Pence's role would be ministerial with VERY little discretion. I actually think it is no discretion, but I'm reluctant to deal in absolutes in this context. That is, if he DID exercise some level of discretion, I'm really not sure what would happen. There isn't really any precedent for this situation where the broadly conceptual "fraud" objection is in play.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I think it speaks to sensibilities and some common sense, V8.

When the batting average in court is 59 to 1 against and the same bad facts are posted as if it is new information and accumulative to prior postings of the same bad fact, one wonders what the purpose of the propaganda might be. Just because a statement is repeated 60 times, it's veracity is not changed. A lie is still a lie.

So then the reputation of the courts is impugned. In many cases, these people are republican appointed judges. And, let's raise the stakes to now impugn the character of the Chief Justice of the United States.

Is there no bridge too far here on INGO? Is it OK to continually prints lies and falsehoods and give them equal footing with truth?

And the only crime Al Capone committed was income tax evasion, right? I mean that's what the courts said.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    He presides. Any objections need to have a Rep and a Senator signed on. From what I can tell, Pence's role would be ministerial with VERY little discretion. I actually think it is no discretion, but I'm reluctant to deal in absolutes in this context. That is, if he DID exercise some level of discretion, I'm really not sure what would happen. There isn't really any precedent for this situation where the broadly conceptual "fraud" objection is in play.

Heh. You're not familiar with how Thomas Jefferson became President, are you?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    And the only crime Al Capone committed was income tax evasion, right? I mean that's what the courts said.

If the courts start convicting on the type of cases so far presented, kiss the 2A goodbye because the amount of felons is gonna skyrocket.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Q is a star of one of my favorite comedy shows on TRU TV.

QAnon is another example of conspiracy theory gone awry.

I have a $2000 bet with a guy at work that Trump is going to begin blowing up underground caves full of the swamp and be inaugurated on Jan 21st. The seismographs are supposed to start right after Christmas.

Already won $1000 off of this stuff with the guy.

Would you consider Q to be a whistleblower or a conspiracy advocate?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    [h=1]MI Sec of State Official Caught On Video Telling Volunteers To Count “Multiple Ballots with the very Same Signature” During “Audit” Of Votes In Antrim County[/h]https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/mi-sec-state-official-caught-video-telling-volunteers-count-multiple-ballots-signature-audit-votes-antrim-county/

Ff

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Q is a star of one of my favorite comedy shows on TRU TV.

QAnon is another example of conspiracy theory gone awry.

I have a $2000 bet with a guy at work that Trump is going to begin blowing up underground caves full of the swamp and be inaugurated on Jan 21st. The seismographs are supposed to start right after Christmas.

Already won $1000 off of this stuff with the guy.

The man is a fool for taking cash bets on something--anything--even knowing with certainty he is right about the underlying principle--when the outcome is largely controlled by nefarious actors. It is a close cousin to betting against the man who controls the outcome being wagered.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    [h=1]Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Refuses to Comply With Subpoenas to Turn Over Dominion Voting Machines for Audit...[/h]https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/breaking-maricopa-county-board-supervisors-refuses-comply-subpoenas-turn-dominion-voting-machines-audit-video/

Ff

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    [h=1]Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Refuses to Comply With Subpoenas to Turn Over Dominion Voting Machines for Audit...[/h]https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/breaking-maricopa-county-board-supervisors-refuses-comply-subpoenas-turn-dominion-voting-machines-audit-video/

Ff

Put the bastards in jail.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Ff
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...subpoena-maricopa-county-election/3915838001/
    County officials have said machinery cannot be accessed while litigation over the election is ongoing, as equipment could be considered evidence in a case.

If litigation is wrapped up by the end of the week and the county can proceed with its own audit, the subpoenas could be withdrawn, said Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Eddie Farnsworth, R-Gilbert, who issued the subpoenas after a hearing on the election with local officials on Monday.

The subpoenas otherwise set a deadline of 5 p.m. Friday.
    https://news.azpm.org/p/news-topica...z-senate-issues-subpoenas-to-maricopa-county/
    The chair of the state Senate Judiciary Committee, Sen. Eddie Farnsworth, issued subpoenas to the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Tuesday afternoon to investigate the 2020 General Election.

The subpoenas came with the blessing of Senate President Karen Fann.

“I appreciate Board Chairman Clint Hickman's commitment to the integrity of the Arizona election process, and I know he shares all of our concerns,” Fann said in a statement issued by her office.

One subpoena calls for a scanned ballot audit of all mail-in ballots in Maricopa County. The other requires a forensic audit of all ballot counting equipment and the related software.

Hickman told the Senate Judiciary Committee on Monday that Maricopa County had retained a company that could do the audits in about 16 hours if necessary.

The subpoenas require the county to turn the results of the audits over to the committee by close of business by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 18.

The legislature is expected to hold a number of committee hearings in the new year about the election.

Since the board and Senate get along, maybe the sky isn't really falling

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom