• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Nope, sorry not over... Get ready for 4 years of investigations and impeachment proceeding of bidet.
    It's how business is done now, you set the precedent.

You're probably right. 4 years because the evidence will be just as flimsy.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    It's over Mike.

No democrat needs to respond to these accusations any more. You've lost in court close to 60 times. All the way to the Supremes and back.

It's over.

And that is the problem! Many say it is over, live with it. What everyone should be saying is how did this happen and let's fix it so it doesn't happen again! I guess the next couple of years will determine if the elected in power really want to make sure elections are honest. I believe there were enough allegations of fraud to deem an investigation a necessity. Could it change this election? I dont know the answer to that. I think to much evidence has been subverted or destroyed to get the real truth. What happens next will determine who the real representatives of the people are.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    And no court has heard a case on merits, just for quick injunctions so far. And Texas was a quick Hail Mary...
    You will not convince them that their candidate won because of fraud absent any proven evidence in a court of law. That is their standard. Evidence presented in court of Ingo has no bearing on their point of view.

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   1
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    We have not heard Gina Haspel’s testimony on CIA electoral manipulation yet.
    There are all those voting and tabulating machines, servers and USB sticks that hold evidence.
    Military Intelligence was watching the expected electronic fraud.
    All the small fish under threat of justice turning on the big fish.
    Not over yet.
    I think it is just getting started.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    And that is the problem! Many say it is over, live with it. What everyone should be saying is how did this happen and let's fix it so it doesn't happen again! I guess the next couple of years will determine if the elected in power really want to make sure elections are honest. I believe there were enough allegations of fraud to deem an investigation a necessity. Could it change this election? I dont know the answer to that. I think to much evidence has been subverted or destroyed to get the real truth. What happens next will determine who the real representatives of the people are.

I think your position here does or at least should garner 99% INGO support

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Different times. Nixon wasn't subject to the internet. You actually had to write an op-ed or march in a protest. And there were plenty of those.

But there wasn't 24/7 world-wide opinion posts by anyone with a keyboard and internet connection. Trump used the net. It was also used against him.
    I don’t disagree with any of that.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think that’s denying reality. Nobody voted FOR Biden. Except maybe Alpo. It’s an old people thing. Anyway who would vote FOR an obviously senile old creep who sniffs little girls’ hair? How many people bought the media hype and voted Hitler out of office? A **** ton. I don’t know why that’s so hard to see. :dunno:

Nixon is probably the closest analog you can get within living memory. Reviled by the left, he likely set the high water mark for anti voting in that day. Re-elected in a landslide

Yet we're supposed to believe the times have changed so much from the peak anti-war days that the Biden campaign could pull off vote shares of that magnitude all based on voting against. Skeptical I am, and the anecdotal evidence of cheating would seem to explain the disconnect. Burying that evidence by refusing to hear the cases or claiming there would be no remedy if cheating was found will not make this go away

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Are you telling us that the only way to get a fair election is a second revolution?

I guess if this great rational non-extremist majority of the parties are uninterested in looking behind the curtain because their guy won, the options certainly are narrowing.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nixon is probably the closest analog you can get within living memory. Reviled by the left, he likely set the high water mark for anti voting in that day. Re-elected in a landslide

Yet we're supposed to believe the times have changed so much from the peak anti-war days that the Biden campaign could pull off vote shares of that magnitude all based on voting against. Skeptical I am, and the anecdotal evidence of cheating would seem to explain the disconnect. Burying that evidence by refusing to hear the cases or claiming there would be no remedy if cheating was found will not make this go away

I don’t know if the vote was completely legit. I suspect there was considerable cheating going on. I don’t have faith, however, that it was enough. But I can accept the possibility that, given the high hatred of DJT and the fact that we had mail-in voting on a scale that we’ve never seen before, more people would vote that haven’t voted, be cause they only had to fill out a form, and likely some blue-haired person of questionable gender was right there to encourage and hold their hands through the process. Now guess which way they voted. It wasn’t for literally Hitler, the threat to democracy itself and all goodness on the earth. If you don’t think that’s possible, may I respectfully suggest that you may be a little out of touch with the breadth of “the resistance.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The previous 4 years were not about evidence, they were about obstruct, delay and damage. Why should the next four be any different?

Because the “right” side will be in power for those 4 years. The role of the press will change from attack dogs to **********s.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    And no court has heard a case on merits, just for quick injunctions so far. And Texas was a quick Hail Mary...

That is what the preliminary hearings are for, to determine if a suit has merit to move on. So far they have not been able to prove any of the suits have merit.

I think your position here does or at least should garner 99% INGO support

Agreed, and it has my .0001 of INGO member support.

We have not heard Gina Haspel’s testimony on CIA electoral manipulation yet.
    There are all those voting and tabulating machines, servers and USB sticks that hold evidence.
    Military Intelligence was watching the expected electronic fraud.
    All the small fish under threat of justice turning on the big fish.
    Not over yet.
    I think it is just getting started.

What testimony are you referring to?

ugetube? Will my phone get STD’s if I go there? Never heard of it.

It's a new video sharing site, think of it as the parler version of youtube.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    That is what the preliminary hearings are for, to determine if a suit has merit to move on. So far they have not been able to prove any of the suits have merit.

Agreed, and it has my .0001 of INGO member support.

What testimony are you referring to?

It's a new video sharing site, think of it as the parler version of youtube.

So far "standing" has been the favorite point of dismissal, which is generally nothing more than a lame excuse.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well, I tried the link. No cooties that I’m aware of. They need to invest in more infrastructure. Video buffering was too annoying and I gave up.

So all we hear to complaints about boobtube is get your own devoted to free speech. Then they try to get one going, navigate patents, and folks complain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom