The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Well, Al asked for an inquiry. Looks like he's gonna get one.

tenor.gif

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I think it exists on a local level as well. It doesn't take a lot of keyboard clicks to pull up the sex offender registry for Indianapolis and surrounding communities. Any time someone has power or authority over another, it can be abused. And if it can, it will be. Not all of us. Probably not most of us. But when you get a population big enough, it happens.

I look at the WTHR page daily and damn if I don't get angry and think we ought to just eliminate these people from the gene pool ... round em up on every Friday and cremate them on Saturday.

We could make it a work detail, like cleaning the median on the highway. And we can get signs put up. "This neighborhood adopted by INGO is pervert free."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You might really be onto something.

And here is a chicken/egg or correlation =/= causation discussion. Since most of these rape and sexual assault cases are coming out of D.C. and LA, it makes me wonder if all those voices coming out of those places crying out for gun control have something to do with it. Are they just trying to manufacture more defenseless victims, or are they taking advantage of the ones they have made. Or are these topics unrelated.

I will say this, at least on some level I think these things are corollary. I think there is something to the mentality of someone who wants others to be defenseless. Perhaps there is some sort of latent predatory tendency.

I think it's unintended, major blowback from what was likely an attempt to elevate similar accusations against Trump and Republicans to career-ending or impeachable offenses. But then I am a cynical and suspicious by nature

I think the proles never realized how corrupt their own side was and those that knew thought they could limit and control the damage

"Sow the wind ..."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ugh. We have a couple who are good friends and the wife is Argentine. Even though I suspected yerba mate might be good for me, I could not develop a taste for it

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Seriously disappointed in the direction this thread has apparently taken; Indiucky has posted twice in the past 45 minutes and it's all been about Argentinian food! Not. A. Single. Picture. of the thread subject matter.:noway::noway::ugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom