The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You've come completely off the rails, laddie
    Pretty much. The implication is that if you sell your body to anyone you sell it to everyone. Everone is then entitled to grab or grope and all the blame for it is on her, you know, now being community property and all.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Pretty much. The implication is that if you sell your body to anyone you sell it to everyone. Everone is then entitled to grab or grope and all the blame for it is on her, you know, now being community property and all.

Is that what Community Chest means in Monopoly then?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nice to see you quoting WHO. You don't believe them when they talk about global warming, but hey, they are OK on the sexworker thing. I understand.
    The significant thing here is not whether TJBB believes WHO is credible. It is whether YOU believe it is. Are you doubting their definition? If so do you now doubt their position on global warming? That knife cuts both ways.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    The significant thing here is not whether TJBB believes WHO is credible. It is whether YOU believe it is. Are you doubting their definition? If so do you now doubt their position on global warming? That knife cuts both ways.

You aren't allowed to ask questions. I asked that one, and he said I was kibitzing. Also my question was oddly juxtaposed. Of course he didn't offer a defense, other than that I am wrong to ask kibitzy questions.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Nice to see you quoting WHO. You don't believe them when they talk about global warming, but hey, they are OK on the sexworker thing. I understand.

I thought you believe them, don't you? So I figured it would be a good cite for you. You also seem to have glossed over the actual dictionary definition. I wonder why?

No. I didn't say that and haven't read the article associated with this definition. There are many definitions out there. I like the one I posted. You are welcome to yours, since you are just kibbitzing anyway.
    Well here is the article.
    http://www.who.int/hiv/topics/vct/sw_toolkit/115solution.pdf

Oh and the first definition I posted came from the same source as the one you posted. And you are right, there are various personal interpretations, why not address the actual dictionary one?
    What constitutes sex work??Hopes&Fears

:popcorn:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Trump-gimme-a-min.gif

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

Were you dropped much when you were a child?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Ahhhh, a sexworker joke. I see.

If you're bored, why don't you start up ATM's 9-11 thread again? A whole week of turkey and conspiracies ought to be just the thing.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Were you dropped much when you were a child?

Why do you get to ask questions, when you don't want any of us asking them of you?

And why get insulting? Argue the subject, not the person. For one, it's what people on the losing side of an argument do in desperation. It's also a pretty classless thing to do.

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Insults? Who was insulting? I wondered if there was some reason that might explain why some of you (and you are part of that "you") cannot ask single-part questions, and/or formulate declarative statements. There must be a reason why this is so. Is it a childhood malady or injury? Being too close to soybean crops? What might cause this?

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Insults? Who was insulting? I wondered if there was some reason that might explain why some of you (and you are part of that "you") cannot ask single-part questions, and/or formulate declarative statements. There must be a reason why this is so. Is it a childhood malady or injury? Being too close to soybean crops? What might cause this?

These are not indications of low-level thinking. Why do you have trouble with complex questions?

Also, that question is generally understood to be rhetorical. No need to be cute.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom