The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Denigrating someone else's remarks by attempting to associate them with a despised group is a good Nazi and Communist tactic.

Well done.

You've lowered the bar.

I don't think anybody can play limbo with you right now.

If denigrating an argument is communist, what is denigrating a victim for the sake of your own argument? Not sure anyone here can manage to get the bar lower than you already have.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Denigrating someone else's remarks by attempting to associate them with a despised group is a good Nazi and Communist tactic.

Well done.

You've lowered the bar.

Nope, you implied a similar thing earlier in this thread, that since she posed topless in Playboy (actually didn't occur until 6 years later, btw), that groping her boobs while she slept was copacetic. That she "asked for it". This, and the remark about leg embraces or whatever, had a similar ring... i.e. she "acts slutty" so she "get's what sluts deserve". Which is exactly what ISIS thinks, though their definition of "slutty" is showing bare skin at the wrist or ankle.

The attempts at "slut shaming" are what's lowering the bar...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yurp, a cheaper to be made single-color (blue on grey) "Community Organizer" tee was being '"sold" on the Obama-Biden 2012 website on November 22, 2009 for a minimum donation of $30.

Home page | Organizing for America Store | Store.BarackObama.com

Oh, h*ll no, but he often wore the more expensive minimum $60 "Organizing for America" fleece (same archive link). Lol!

I won't argue with you on that, because it's purely a matter of opinion, other than to say EXACTLY DITTO FOR OBAMA.

(facts and pointing out blatant hypocrisy, on the other hand, is quite easy... removing shutters from eyes and minds, don't cha know)

Hate to rain on your parade, but look at the bottom left corner of the link you provided. There's a disclaimer:

"Paid for by organizing for America
    A project for the Democratic National Committee
    -www.demcrats.org
    Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee"

So no, it's not the same.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Hate to rain on your parade, but look at the bottom left corner of the link you provided. There's a disclaimer:

Let's see here, who was going to be receiving funds from DNC for his reelection campaign? That's a distinction without a difference. Nice try at resurrecting a bad point, though.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    And, the d**chebag parade of misogynistic "liberal lions" continues...

CNN: Woman says Franken inappropriately touched her in 2010
    Woman says Al Franken inappropriately touched her in 2010 - CNNPolitics

USA Today: Melissa Gilbert says Oliver Stone 'humiliated' her in 'really dirty, horrible' audition
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...ated-her-in-audition-for-the-doors/884074001/

Buzzfeed: She Said A Powerful Congressman Harassed Her. Here’s Why You Didn’t Hear Her Story.
    (Four former staffers allege sexual harassment, including demands for sex, from Michigan Rep. John Conyers... swept under the rug)
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod...harassed-her?utm_term=.iadEEMLRLD#.fdjVV0N9Nj

Sheesh, you expect this kind of misogyny from neandrethal conservatives, but not from "just because I'm a man doesn't mean I can't be a feminist" liberals. Lol!

(just to be clear, plenty of Repubs will be swept up in this too, not just Moore... it isn't a party thing, it's a being a d**khead thing)

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

Hate to rain on your parade, but the "Barack Obama Store" was found by going to BarrackObama.com, his official site, and still official site, and clicking on the STORE menu option.

Here it is in November 2009:

Organizing for America | BarackObama.com

Here it is today:

https://barackobama.com/

So are you saying that when you went to November 2009 Barrack Obama official website, and clicked on the Store menu item which took you to the "Barrack Obama Store", it wasn't really the store of Barrack Obama?

You got some splainin' to do, Lucy.

Oh, and if you go to the site today and follow the OFA link... there's a store... with tee's for sale... only $27 now, though.

(someone has a short memory on what I said about facts)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Let's see here, who was going to be receiving funds from DNC for his reelection campaign? That's a distinction without a difference. Nice try at resurrecting a bad point, though.

Supposition. I'm sure we both haven't a clue to where that money went. Conversely, Trump got $8 for every hat sold. Barry had no involvement in the shirts, Donny had involvement with the hats. For a guy who flips-flops money between his golf courses and charity to pay for legal fees, a Tebow helmet, and paintings it seems pretty normal.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hate to rain on your parade, but the "Barack Obama Store" was found by going to BarrackObama.com, his official site, and still official site, and clicking on the STORE menu option.

Here it is in November 2009:

Organizing for America | BarackObama.com

Here it is today:

https://barackobama.com/

So are you saying that when you went to November 2009 Barrack Obama official website, and clicked on the Store menu item which took you to the "Barrack Obama Store", it wasn't really the store of Barrack Obama?

You got some splainin' to do, Lucy.

Oh, and if you go to the site today and follow the OFA link... there's a store... with tee's for sale... only $27 now, though.

(someone has a short memory on what I said about facts)

Bottom left corner. That says it all. And believe it or not, website domains can transfer ownership. You don't have the information to say that didn't happen, do you?

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Supposition. I'm sure we both haven't a clue to where that money went. Conversely, Trump got $8 for every hat sold. Barry had no involvement in the shirts, Donny had involvement with the hats. For a guy who flips-flops money between his golf courses and charity to pay for legal fees, a Tebow helmet, and paintings it seems pretty normal.

Nice try again. Barry had another Billion dollar campaign to fund for 2012. The DNC certainly helped him with that, as well as the campaigns for the congressional seats he needed. This is merely a discussion of strategy, not some glaring moral disparity between these crooks.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Bottom left corner. That says it all. And believe it or not, website domains can transfer ownership. You don't have the information to say that didn't happen, do you?

You don't have the information to say it did.

Your boy was every bit as bad as Trump.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You don't have the information to say it did.

Your boy was every bit as bad as Trump.

What Obama charity paid for a painting, NFL helmet, and legal bills? :dunno:

The onus isn't on me to prove Obama hocked gear. It's on you. Trump obviously does.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville

I don't know. I don't waste my time trying to come up with dirt on the opposition. I'm sure if you looked for it as intently as you do Trump, you would find all kinds of fun things. I personally view them both as crooks, and I don't need to feel good about either one. But you're really barking up the wrong tree if you think Obama's campaign funding was any straighter than Trumps.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

The onus isn't on me to prove Obama hocked gear. It's on you. Trump obviously does.

You complained that Trump was hawking hats less than a year into his Presidency.

Obama did EXACTLY the same thing at EXACTLY the same time in his Presidency... only the merchandise was different, overpriced tees and fleece jackets instead of overpriced hats.

In fact, Obama is still hawking tees, water bottles, posters, etc at his OFA site (https://store.ofa.us/) to indicate that he's #Stillin, whatever that means, as if he's running for office again.

hy·poc·ri·sy
    noun

the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Saw on the news at lunch that John Conyers is now in the sex harassment spotlight.

Plus, it is alleged that he used public funds to pay at least one of them off, as hush money.

ruh-roh-raggy-rhis-ruy-run-rucked-up.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Nope, you implied a similar thing earlier in this thread, that since she posed topless in Playboy (actually didn't occur until 6 years later, btw), that groping her boobs while she slept was copacetic. That she "asked for it". This, and the remark about leg embraces or whatever, had a similar ring... i.e. she "acts slutty" so she "get's what sluts deserve". Which is exactly what ISIS thinks, though their definition of "slutty" is showing bare skin at the wrist or ankle.

The attempts at "slut shaming" are what's lowering the bar...

I try to differentiate between the types of offenses being committed. The rape of an underage child is a hanging offense in my mind. The release of pictures by a female adult well after the fact and AFTER her appearance in Playboy is, to me, taking advantage of a situation to improve your career. If you appear in Playboy in the nude, you are a sex worker. Period. It ain't art. It's sex for sale in print.

I think Leeanne is exploiting a minor incident to boost her sagging career. It's manipulative, and you have fallen for it.

Some of the other cases coming out are shameful and show a need for us, as males, to clean up our acts. You can attempt to isolate yourself from their actions, but you're male and every one of these cases creates mistrust on the part of females that you will have to deal with. Not your fault, of course. But they all bring us down.

I'm really surprised at a few of these people. Oliver Stone is no surprise. A wanker and scum.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I try to differentiate between the types of offenses being committed. The rape of an underage child is a hanging offense in my mind. The release of pictures by a female adult well after the fact and AFTER her appearance in Playboy is, to me, taking advantage of a situation to improve your career. If you appear in Playboy in the nude, you are a sex worker. Period. It ain't art. It's sex for sale in print.

I think Leeanne is exploiting a minor incident to boost her sagging career. It's manipulative, and you have fallen for it.

Some of the other cases coming out are shameful and show a need for us, as males, to clean up our acts. You can attempt to isolate yourself from their actions, but you're male and every one of these cases creates mistrust on the part of females that you will have to deal with. Not your fault, of course. But they all bring us down.

I'm really surprised at a few of these people. Oliver Stone is no surprise. A wanker and scum.

I think we can all differentiate between statutory rape and sexual assault. But just because someone committed murder in Ohio does not get me off the hook for vandalism in Indiana.

We already established that Ms. Tweeden posed nude after the Franken incident. Her appearance in a Playboy prior to that was risqué, but not nude.

Her motive in outing Franken is of little concern, and only speaks to her character. It means nothing in the consideration of his. He is now a senator, and she is still a private citizen. His character is the one that matters.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

You've come completely off the rails, laddie

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ZA Now
    Top Bottom