The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    My apologies I was mistaken they didn't apologize.

However I stick with my opinion that his speech here was inappropriate. Tame for Trump, but still embarrassing.
    You can join the dozens that agreed with you. I will stick with the overwhelming majority that doesn't give a :poop: about that speech. If it weren't for those two sites whining about it, you wouldn't even know it had happened.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Because, as I have said time and time again, he acts like a juvenile. He can't refrain from commenting on anything he sees as being negative about him. He can't refrain from attacking those that he sees as having slighted him.

I pretty much don't listen to anything he has to say, because I can't stand to listen to him. That does not mean that all of this anti-Trump crap is right though. I just wish he were more savvy and could just ignore it and go on about the business of being President.

Well I agree with you on that.

However in my opinion his child like behavior extends further than just his inability to let things go. Really s***s that we didn't have better choices. This guy is such a frigging clown.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Well maybe you should tell Trump that because he does nothing but fan the flames. If there's so little there why has he gone to such great lengths to make him and his campaign look so guilty?

Because he loves you Dddrees....He knows once this Russia obsession is over you're going to be hurt and he is trying to drag it out as long as he can so he can keep your post count up....He's Making America Great Again for you....

God Bless Him.....

Donald-Trump-Rosa-Parks.jpg

[video=youtube;8-WFNbMohTQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-WFNbMohTQ[/video]

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    You can join the dozens that agreed with you. I will stick with the overwhelming majority that doesn't give a :poop: about that speech. If it weren't for those two sites whining about it, you wouldn't even know it had happened.

I hear you, you made sense.

I just find most of what he says to be offensive. I've just got to the point I expect to be.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Because he loves you Dddrees....He knows once this Russia obsession is over you're going to be hurt and he is trying to drag it out as long as he can so he can keep your post count up....He's Making America Great Again for you....

God Bless Him.....

Just because I prejudge this idiot, doesn't mean I'm always wrong about him.

No he's not.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

God Bless Him.....

I just had to ask, but can you tell me how exactly you believe Trump is actually making America Great?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Thought so.

At least with the Russia investigation there's some reason to think there might be something there.

See, that's the point that I don't get... there was more evidence of Obama colluding with the Russians to manipulate the 2012 election... and I'm seeing nothing remotely like that here. Remember the hot mic with Medvedev?

I'll spell it out... Obama told the Russian President relay to Putin to wait until after the election, during the election to give him some space so that Romney couldn't say Obama was too chumy with Putin, but that it would all be good after the election... if he won... which, if Putin started retaliating, he might not. He specifically asked Putin for help in getting re-elected.

Now, use your words and draw anything remotely like a similar case for the current investigation.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    See, that's the point that I don't get... there was more evidence of Obama colluding with the Russians to manipulate the 2012 election... and I'm seeing nothing remotely like that here. Remember the hot mic with Medved?

I'll spell it out... Obama told the Russian President to wait until after the election, during the election to give him some space so that Romney couldn't say Obama was too chumy with Putin, but that it would all be good after the election... if he won... which, if Putin started retaliating, he might not. He specifically asked Putin for help in getting re-elected.

Now, use your words and draw anything remotely like a similar case for the current investigation.

No I don't remember the open mike incident. Actually open mike only comes to mind because I think at one point I may have heard something about it.

Well I doubt very much that I'll convince you of anything because I think your already aware of anything I might say.

Regardless as an American I find the pretext of the meeting Trump Jr had with someone who supposedly had Russian Government connections to discuss dirt on a political opponent to be something we shouldn't stand for. I really don't care if this was taken by a Republican or Democrat. If Hilary's campaign did something with the Ukraine Govt then this too shouldn't be tolerated.

The Back channel thing with Jared and his connection with a Russian bank that is currently under sanctions sounds fishy to me as well.

The fact that the Trump Campaign and so many of those people actually worked for the Russians or foreign governments is also something in my opinion we should put a stop too. Free enterprise is one thing, but these same folks whether Democrat or Republicans should be put a stop too. You should have the ability to work for whomever you want but if you wish to work for a foreign government then maybe we should no longer tolerate your involvement in our elections.

At this point I think their campaign may have just been more incompetent than anything else. They may actually have not done anything illegal but I'm very open to some of them becoming such.

Trump on the other hand just doesn't get to decide certain things. Like whether or not he or his buddies are going to be investigated. He is, and if there's a nothing burger so be it. But he doesn't get to determine that.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    it is good to see absolutely nothing has changed in this thread, saves me the time of reading back a few pages.

Yep, SSDD. This used to be an interesting thread to check frequently.

How long will some keep crawling back in the mud? We know who loves it, don't we???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom