The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Could it be? Is DDDDDDDDddrreeeeessss actually Donald Trump trolling INGO inorder to raise suppour?

I admit that DD makes me like Donald more every dau.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Drees, you should really think about getting yourself a Twitter account, if you don't already have one.

I cannot make stuff like this up:

Why don't we just let Dr. E explain it...since it's what he said:

You know something, Drizz: perhaps the reason why people get the "wrong" idea about what you say...is because you _post_ the way Donald Trump _tweets_. There is actually a remarkable similarity in the sort of "stream-of-consciousness, deny-it-all-later" way that the two of you employ written language.

To the casual observer, it actually suggests a high degree of mental compatibility.

Your explanation is better.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Help me figure out what you're so concerned about here. Are you worried that those investigators that donated to democrats will work TOO hard during their investigation? Tell me exactly what you think these problem is with having these investigators.

#RESIST... the flip side of #WhiteWashHillarysCrimes

Politicos as investigators and prosecutors... speaking of Russia...

BTW, what crime are they investigating? You know, probable cause wise?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    #RESIST... the flip side of #WhiteWashHillarysCrimes

Politicos as investigators and prosecutors... speaking of Russia...

BTW, what crime are they investigating? You know, probable cause wise?

Crime? I thought they were investigating Russian involvement in the election. Do you think that they should not investigate a foreign power's involvement in our electoral process to determine if a crime has occurred?....oh wait, you think they're investigating Trump, don't you?

Kut (thinks that speaks volumes)

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Crime? I thought they were investigating Russian involvement in the election. Do you think that they should not investigate a foreign power's involvement in our electoral process to determine if a crime has occurred?....oh wait, you think they're investigating Trump, don't you?

Riiiiggghhhhtttt! The US Intelligence community knew what the Russians were doing, pretty much realtime as they were doing it. Remember, they (FBI and DHS) warned the DNC of the hacking attempts almost a YEAR before the hacked emails showed up on WikiLeaks. Ditto warning states about attempts to hack actual election systems... the difference was that the states took the warnings at face value, accepted help and acted. The DNC, sat on their hands for months.

Of course, even so, Mueller and his Democrat lawyers won't know what happened until he's reviewed all of Trump's tax returns, because that's where the REAL hacking evidence is... riiigghhtt!

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Riiiiggghhhhtttt! The US Intelligence community knew what the Russians were doing, pretty much realtime as they were doing it. Remember, they (FBI and DHS) warned the DNC of the hacking attempts almost a YEAR before the hacked emails showed up on WikiLeaks. Ditto warning states about attempts to hack actual election systems... the difference was that the states took the warnings at face value, accepted help and acted. The DNC, sat on their hands for months.

Of course, even so, Mueller and his Democrat lawyers won't know what happened until he's reviewed all of Trump's tax returns, because that's where the REAL hacking evidence is... riiigghhtt!

Ah, we're but a drip, drip, drop, and another leak away from finding out the truth. If but another leak then whomever is indicated can come out after the fact and after about three times they get it right then they too can say they were transparent.

Last edited:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Ah, we're but a drip, drip, drop, and another leak away from finding out the truth. If but another leak then whomever is indicated can come out after the fact and after about three times they get it right then they too can say they were transparent.

Question from the left answered from the left. We all know it's just a political witch hunt.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    That is what Presidents do. Don't pretend he is the first one to turn every public appearance into a political speech.

At a boyscout jamboree? And the result was that the boy scouts had to release an apology. Pretty bad if you ask me.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    At a boyscout jamboree? And the result was that the boy scouts had to release an apology. Pretty bad if you ask me.
    Yes, at a Boy Scout jamboree, or any other public venue. That is what Presidents do. They push their agenda and point of view when they speak.

As for an apology, did they? Your article quotes people demanding one, it didn't say that they gave one. The NY Post and the Huffington Post are running this story. Dozens of former Boy Scouts are complaining. I'm sorry, but the whiners in that article need to shut up. You can find dozens of people to complain about anything, any time. This is now news. This is just more anti-Trump nonsense.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Go ahead and align yourself with Trump, but get ready to be thrown under the bus. LOL

Trump slams AG Sessions' 'weak' position on Clinton emails - CNNPolitics.com

Why exactly when it's such a baseless witch hunt is Trump so worried about it??

I double dare him to try and have Mueller fired. LOL
    Well, ask Clinton what there is to worry about. These things tend to not to stick to their original scope. They wander all over the place. IN essence, they really are witch hunts. The only question in the end is whether anything will come of it. I am betting, no. We will spend millions of dollars, the media will constantly report about every little irrelevant thing, they will try him in the court of public opinion(which they manipulate), no charges will be brought, and there will be no impeachment.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Yes, at a Boy Scout jamboree, or any other public venue. That is what Presidents do. They push their agenda and point of view when they speak.

As for an apology, did they? Your article quotes people demanding one, it didn't say that they gave one. The NY Post and the Huffington Post are running this story. Dozens of former Boy Scouts are complaining. I'm sorry, but the whiners in that article need to shut up. You can find dozens of people to complain about anything, any time. This is now news. This is just more anti-Trump nonsense.

My apologies I was mistaken they didn't apologize.

However I stick with my opinion that his speech here was inappropriate. Tame for Trump, but still embarrassing.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Well, ask Clinton what there is to worry about. These things tend to not to stick to their original scope. They wander all over the place. IN essence, they really are witch hunts. The only question in the end is whether anything will come of it. I am betting, no. We will spend millions of dollars, the media will constantly report about every little irrelevant thing, they will try him in the court of public opinion(which they manipulate), no charges will be brought, and there will be no impeachment.

Well maybe you should tell Trump that because he does nothing but fan the flames. If there's so little there why has he gone to such great lengths to make him and his campaign look so guilty?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well maybe you should tell Trump that because he does nothing but fan the flames. If there's so little there why has he gone to such great lengths to make him and his campaign look so guilty?
    Because, as I have said time and time again, he acts like a juvenile. He can't refrain from commenting on anything he sees as being negative about him. He can't refrain from attacking those that he sees as having slighted him.

I pretty much don't listen to anything he has to say, because I can't stand to listen to him. That does not mean that all of this anti-Trump crap is right though. I just wish he were more savvy and could just ignore it and go on about the business of being President.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom