The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Long and short of Trump's popularity/re-election is if he's perceived to deliver on the America first part of his campaign, economically, politically, or both. What he delivers, we'll just have to see in the future, but that's what got him elected.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    What is everyone so afraid of? The media has repeated over and over again that election fraud is non-existent in the US... shouldn't you be welcoming this as something that will fall flat on it's face?

Oh i don't know, maybe it's because so many of his claims are baseless and he put's more emphasis on this than he does on something that our entire intelligence community agrees that happens but somehow damages his fragile ego. After all this individual has a history of making wild a** baseless claims such as the one he made with his jackpot machines in NJ. Oh, they where so hot they just blew up.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Oh i don't know, maybe it's because so many of his claims are baseless and he put's more emphasis on this than he does on something that our entire intelligence community agrees that happens but somehow damages his fragile ego. After all this individual has a history of making wild a** baseless claims such as the one he made with his jackpot machines in NJ. Oh, they where so hot they just blew up.

I would think that precisely because you allege his claims are baseless, that you would be cheering to have the commission show exactly that. The only thing that could interfere with that would be that by actually looking, for once, the commission may, in fact, find widespread fraud.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I would think that precisely because you allege his claims are baseless, that you would be cheering to have the commission show exactly that. The only thing that could interfere with that would be that by actually looking, for once, the commission may, in fact, find widespread fraud.

Following this logic then why don't his strongest supporters cheer on the Russian investigation so that it can clear his name?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Following this logic then why don't his strongest supporters cheer on the Russian investigation so that it can clear his name?
    Funny thing is, it has been ongoing since April 2016 and produced exactly zero evidence of any crime being committed.

On the other hand, Dems have went to court to prevent the Voter Fraud Commission from even starting...

Hmmm...

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Funny thing is, it has been ongoing since April 2016 and produced exactly zero evidence of any crime being committed.

On the other hand, Dems have went to court to prevent the Voter Fraud Commission from even starting...

Hmmm...

Funny how the drips keep leaking, with more information comes out all the time. I don't have the timeline handy but I'm pretty sure this latest meeting didn't come out until recently. I know some pooh pooh it, but it's funny how the Trump Administrion tried to keep it secret. I know his supporters also say so what, but then again pretty sure that's not how they would respond about Hilary. In fact they seem to be pretty up in arms about Hilary and the Ukraine. H*** you don't have to look any further than Trump himself to see what he thinks about the Russia investigation being nothing. He actually fired Comey over it.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Funny how the drips keep leaking, with more information comes out all the time. I don't have the timeline handy but I'm pretty sure this latest meeting didn't come out until recently. I know some pooh pooh it, but it's funny how the Trump Administrion tried to keep it secret. I know his supporters also say so what, but then again pretty sure that's not how they would respond about Hilary. In fact they seem to be pretty up in arms about Hilary and the Ukraine. H*** you don't have to look any further than Trump himself to see what he thinks about the Russia investigation being nothing. He actually fired Comey over it.

Three posts in a row now that you've "run away" from the Voter Fraud Commission. If I were in your shoes, I would too...

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Three posts in a row now that you've "run away" from the Voter Fraud Commission. If I were in your shoes, I would too...

I haven't run away. Like I said it gets extremely old chasing down all his imaginary wild a** baseless claims and conspiracy theories. At a point the habitual liar has no credibility. Would you also subscribe to us using taxpayer money and resources to prove his claim about Ted Cruz'a father in law involvement in Kennedy's assaasination as being wrong as well?

How about us conducting a commission with tax payer money and resources to prove his crowd size at his inauguration was actually larger than Obama's?

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis

They won't.

A "voter fraud" investigation is one that will simply keep on giving.

If the commission finds no evidence of widespread or organized voter fraud believers in voter fraud will complain that the commission didn't do a thorough enough job, or that they changed their findings to suit political ends.

If the commission does find evidence of widespread voter fraud they risk serious political backlash, and even possible systemic interference . Every election in the country is closely observed by both parties, by law. If voter fraud exists it was perpetrated by one of the two major political parties, and ignored by the other...every. single. time. Can a commission made up of Republicans and Democrats be trusted to snitch on other Republicans and Democrats? Even ones that produce results at the "grass roots" level? Even when the scam would necessarily be endemic and pervasive?

I have my doubts...I just can't see religious statists putting a gun to their own heads like that. I think it's likely that whatever the commission finds, the report will reveal "no evidence of widespread voter fraud".

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I haven't run away. Like I said it gets extremely old chasing down all his imaginary wild a** baseless claims and conspiracy theories. At a point the habitual liar has no credibility. Would you also subscribe to us using taxpayer money and resources to prove his claim about Ted Cruz'a father in law involvement in Kennedy's assaasination as being wrong as well?

How about us conducting a commission with tax payer money and resources to prove his crowd size at his inauguration was actually larger than Obama's?

That statement kinda works both ways.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

I have my doubts...I just can't see religious statists putting a gun to their own heads like that. I think it's likely that whatever the commission finds, the report will reveal "no evidence of widespread voter fraud".

This is just Detroit........
    Most of those are in heavily Democratic Detroit, where the number of ballots in precinct poll books did not match those of voting machine printout reports in 59 percent of precincts, 392 of 662.

Half of Detroit votes may be ineligible for recount

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    It's detroit, man. Generally speaking, they are a case-study for bad government. I don't doubt the rolls are incorrect, but I don't automatically assume fraud...incompetence and fraud are oftentimes indistinguishable.

Not unless your a conspiracy theorist who only needs a whisp of one thing so you can make it into something it's not.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

Fourth time and still running. BTW, I think you need to adjust your tin foil hat if those are the things that you think are important.

They won't.

A "voter fraud" investigation is one that will simply keep on giving.

If the commission finds no evidence of widespread or organized voter fraud believers in voter fraud will complain that the commission didn't do a thorough enough job, or that they changed their findings to suit political ends.

If the commission does find evidence of widespread voter fraud they risk serious political backlash, and even possible systemic interference . Every election in the country is closely observed by both parties, by law. If voter fraud exists it was perpetrated by one of the two major political parties, and ignored by the other...every. single. time. Can a commission made up of Republicans and Democrats be trusted to snitch on other Republicans and Democrats? Even ones that produce results at the "grass roots" level? Even when the scam would necessarily be endemic and pervasive?

Yeah, don't expect the commission to unearth the scams BOTH PARTIES use... some, however, that heavily favor one party over the other, will get outed.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    It's detroit, man. Generally speaking, they are a case-study for bad government. I don't doubt the rolls are incorrect, but I don't automatically assume fraud...incompetence and fraud are oftentimes indistinguishable.

According to the video accompanying the article, the bags containing the ballots were torn, with an opening big enough to add or remove ballots, or the seals on the ballot bags had been tampered with.

Quoted from the article:
    According to state law, precincts whose poll books don’t match with ballots can’t be recounted. If that happens, original election results stand.
    In other words, if you don't cheat enough to win outright on election night, you don't get a second chance to cheat more during the recount. Lol!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom