The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Instead of trying to clear roads, or get food to people, someone is using their time to silkscreen a shirt.

Yes, according to some reports, she hadn't been attending the FEMA coordination meetings... where needs are expressed and resources assigned... now we know what she's been doing with her time instead... priorities! Lol!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Instead of trying to clear roads, or get food to people, someone is using their time to silkscreen a shirt.

I don't think she got the memo...The "nasty woman" comment never gained much traction because nearly everyone, including many Democrats, see Hillary as a, dare I say, "Nasty Woman"....."Yet She Persisted" kind of fell by the wayside too....

It's obvious to anyone that there is a racial element here....Everyone was cool when it was only Ginger's but starting with John Boehner (and now extended to Trump) the hatred of Orange people has gotten to a new low.....The memes and attacks by celebrities against our first Orange President are disgusting....What's the color of Trump's skin have to do with anything????

I am not Orange but I know some Orange people and they are just like the rest of us....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Yes, "Penny" from Good Times.... if you watched that show.

Kut (somehow suspects that you did)

Oh yeah...We cut the cable and I have been watching MEtv and they were playing episodes...

man the 1970's were way less PC than today....Good Times, All in the Family, The Jefferson's, Sanford & Son etc....Wouldn't last a week now days....

Exhibit A.....I saw this when I was a kid and literally laid on the floor and cried....

[video=youtube;ZEDQG-XpCoQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEDQG-XpCoQ[/video]

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I am alone in the belief the 70's TV like Chico and the man, Sanford and Son ect.
    Let us take on real issues and spurred real conversations about race and other issues without out the defensive battle we see now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom