The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    did you watch the news conference?

And you expect if any of the stuff NBC reported was true, those in the Trump administration (or any administration for that matter), would say "Yep NBC got it right, the president and his secretary aren't getting along, and the secretary called the president a 'moron'." I think that's naive to believe.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    And you expect if any of the stuff NBC reported was true, those in the Trump administration (or any administration for that matter), would say "Yep NBC got it right, the president and his secretary aren't getting along, and the secretary called the president a 'moron'." I think that's naive to believe.

OK....:rolleyes:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Is that racist? Hell, I'm not sure I'd call it prejudiced. It is, on the technicality of using all, and male, is factually incorrect. Mrs Obama, I wish had used less divisive language, but I've never seen here as a bread breaker... to her point, minorities for one reason or another have a severe aversion to the Republican Party. It is what 89% or so percent white. Regardless of what anyone says, overwhelmingly non-whites don't feel welcome in the GOP. If one considers that by 2025 or so the combined populations of minority groups will be greater than whites, the GOP needs to do something to appear more attractive to a more diverse set of voters, or it will be continuously relegated to 2nd place.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Is that racist? Hell, I'm not sure I'd call it prejudiced. It is, on the technicality of using all, and male, is factually incorrect. Mrs Obama, I wish had used less divisive language, but I've never seen here as a bread breaker... to her point, minorities for one reason or another have a severe aversion to the Republican Party. It is what 89% or so percent white. Regardless of what anyone says, overwhelmingly non-whites don't feel welcome in the GOP. If one considers that by 2025 or so the combined populations of minority groups will be greater than whites, the GOP needs to do something to appear more attractive to a more diverse set of voters, or it will be continuously relegated to 2nd place.

lulz

Have you checked the score recently?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I wish this was a joke. It's like I'm in a bad dream.

President Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana Trump said Thursday she was offered the opportunity to be ambassador to her native Czech Republic, but turned it down to preserve her "perfect life."
    "I was just offered to be the American ambassador to Czech Republic — and Donald told me. He said, 'Ivana, if you want it, I give it to you,' " Trump, 68, said in a new interview with "CBS Sunday Morning."
    Ivana Trump turns down Czech ambassadorship

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom